Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Brothers, I see everyone Tomorrow. A good Sunday :):):)
I talked about this a few posts ago, @Faerin made this Status to increase integration, among the characters, in a good way, if someone gets jealous, she will try to do everything for MC, and accept each other in an easy way , the same with the path of suspicion, and in the end, all the women with MC :p:p:p "Status" (suspicion and jealousy) You'll find here: - -------- and here:
So basically, it facilitates a harem ending? (stupid drunk fingers made me check this post over and over)

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Thanks a lot @Faerin always sharing the pics with Us: - From Whose thighs are these?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and the pussy :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 89852 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Thanks but put original post name for easy find.

Nausicaaa

Apr 22, 2018
Hi guys.

Im new to the game and 0.7.2 is the first version i am playing. But i got stuck... I ve read about 200 sites of this thread but didnt found the hint i am looking for.
The game give me some hints, but they dont help me.

Ashley : Fashion show in the shopping mall : What to do ? Dont matter what i choose and who wins...

Veronika : Something about spying on her in her bedroom, just really turns me on. How often i have to spy ? More than 20 times ?

thanks for help.

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys.

Im new to the game and 0.7.2 is the first version i am playing. But i got stuck... I ve read about 200 sites of this thread but didnt found the hint i am looking for.

Ashley : Fashion show in the shopping mall : What to do ? Dont matter what i choose and who wins...

Veronika : Something about spying on her in her bedroom, just really turns me on. How often i have to spy ? More than 20 times ?

thanks for help.
Fashion show requires a very specific sequence of "themes" and "winners" for each round, listed in the walkthrough on page one. Yes, even who wins each round is important for triggering the "good end" for that sequence.

As to Veronica, there's a decent amount of spying because doing so leads to various events at different times in your relationship with her. When you start, it doesn't go well, by the end of the current version, it leads to an... let's call it earthshaking bit of fun for her. :)

That said, while I totally get how they might not help at times, be sure to check the hints throughout the days/on different days, they do change a bit while you're in that mid-level area.

MightyRection

Feb 10, 2018
Hey guys. I've got a massive problem here. I'm missing picture 6 in the Veronica quest. I was assuming it it somehow connected to the laundry chore. Thing is, I've had the panties bug and since correcting it I can no longer do the laundry chore. (but even before fixing the bug I could not find the picture)

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi guys.

thanks for help.
I've put the correct order for the fashion show in this spoiler.

Nausicaaa

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks both of you. The main problem was an incorrect translation of "clubbing" ...
But Veronika doesnt move ... I have 20 kisses 60 whips an 8 stars and i looked at her 3 weeks in a row in her room at 23h, but nothing happened...

Reactions: DemosthenesHPW

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
So this is not a game any more??? Just one button until the end franchise. Might as well be a walking sim with out the ability to save. FOLKS DON'T PAY FOR SOMETHING THAT ONCE GAVE YOU A CHOICE THEN TOOK AWAY. DOWN LOAD THE OLDER VERSIONS AT LEAST YOU HAVE A CHOICE IN THE STORY.
Seems funny that no one else shares your opinion, and please don't shout. Oh by the way do you pay for the game or get it free from here.

Thanks both of you. The main problem was an incorrect translation of "clubbing" ...
But Veronika doesnt move ... I have 20 kisses 60 whips an 8 stars and i looked at her 3 weeks in a row in her room at 23h, but nothing happened...
When you spy on her is she wearing panties, if she is you need to change the no panties flag in your savefile.
Open last savefile with notepad. click edit, open find box then enter <Name>no_panties</name> into search and click next.
<Flag>
<Name>no_panties</name>
<Value>0</value>
change the 0 to 1 and save.
Hope this helps.

Hi Power

Oct 26, 2017
OK, Mom is 73 arousal and 12 stars but at 2000 hrs her bedroom is still locked while she is in the bathroom. How does one get in to read the laptop?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi Brothers, Good Sunday ;););)
OK, Mom is 73 arousal and 12 stars but at 2000 hrs her bedroom is still locked while she is in the bathroom. How does one get in to read the laptop?
Brother, when You increase the arousal, everything start to happen automatic, look in the phone what You need to do, and give a look here what You forgot
:):):)

Sp1d3rCl4w

Apr 16, 2018
i played ur game now for a long time but i cant move on with the yoga event... every saturday i can do the "first round" of yoga and i cant do anything more... hanging with the yoga event - nearly all other need the progress from the mom... dont know what i did wrong, max stats and i cant go on with the sat yoga or the normal yoga every day (mom tells me i need more practice) (i did Sat yoga for 20times now but still only "first round")

greets

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i played ur game now for a long time but i cant move on with the yoga event... every saturday i can do the "first round" of yoga and i cant do anything more... hanging with the yoga event - nearly all other need the progress from the mom... dont know what i did wrong, max stats and i cant go on with the sat yoga or the normal yoga every day (mom tells me i need more practice) (i did Sat yoga for 20times now but still only "first round")

greets
For do Yoga MC need increase the strength 15- choose the second option in the morning yoga, and look the phone what MC need to do, here give a look- all about yoga path
:):):)

hari98521

Feb 17, 2018
The scenes in towards the last of the game is like this (just dark screen) (View attachment). Anyway to rectify this?

The pages here too much and i didn't know what key word to search for.

upload_2018-4-22_19-57-23.png

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

Nausicaaa

Apr 22, 2018
When you spy on her is she wearing panties, if she is you need to change the no panties flag in your savefile.
Open last savefile with notepad. click edit, open find box then enter <Name>no_panties</name> into search and click next.
<Flag>
<Name>no_panties</name>
<Value>0</value>
change the 0 to 1 and save.
Hope this helps.

Thanks ! Why was she wearing pantys again ? ^^

joel.tey

Mar 16, 2018
Hi, I have 2 questions.

1. What to do in the shopping mall with Ashley and Sophia ? (Which themes should I use in which order and who should get the point ?)

2. How do I get Veronica to wear no panties ?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes