Freakingfred

Sep 9, 2017
@Faerin i have a glitch in my game, in my phone and in my achievements i can only see the main 4 characters, and my progress with ashley is stuck in the part that she goes to the mall, i tried everything, i gain full everything with sophia, but i still can't progress with the story. bug 2.PNG bug1.PNG bug 3.PNG

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The scenes in towards the last of the game is like this (just dark screen) (View attachment). Anyway to rectify this?

The pages here too much and i didn't know what key word to search for.

View attachment 91080
Try toggling the image fade setting.
Anybody know why this game would fail to even start? I'm having the same issue with Big Brother. These are the only games I've had any problems with. Any help would be appreciated.
Check the output log - there is likely an error message.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers ;););) This Friday comes the new version 0.7.3 with Veronica and Mom :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ---------------- MEGA 0.7.2: - ------ Walkthrough 0.7.2 --- Mapping --- Saves 0.7.1 (184) - 0.7.2 (217) --- CGs @RWaites: - --------- and @Benjy: ---https://f95zone.com/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-7-2-faerin-discussion-thread.3691/page-993#post-656010

joel.tey

Mar 16, 2018
shopping mall, 1st, Clubbing, Ashley wins. 2nd, Lingerie, Sophia wins, 3rd, go wild, can't choose between them.
Veronica, give her choirs at 10.00 and check that's she is doing them.
That with Veronica. And what to do after I checked that shes doing it ? (I have 8 stars with Veronica and she has to wear no panties, while im spying on her at 11 pm)

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I finished the game (so far) and it was really fun! :extremelyhappy:

But checking the Achievements I found out that I've missed picture no 34 of Mom.
Is there a way to "discover" it now or at least "add" it to the save?

Thanks! ;)

EDIT: Never mind. Got it! Mom is sooooo nasty! :cool:

R

RWaites

That with Veronica. And what to do after I checked that shes doing it ? (I have 8 stars with Veronica and she has to wear no panties, while im spying on her at 11 pm)
If Veronica is still wearing panties at that stage you may find that there has been an issue with Veronica this update @Faerin fixed a bug with her and it created this one you will need to Open save with notepad click edit - find - then enter <Name>no_panties</name>
and change <Value>0</Value> to <Value>1</Value>
or wait for v0.7.3 this Friday

Reactions: Carcalla
R

RWaites

I finished the game (so far) and it was really fun! :extremelyhappy:

But checking the Achievements I found out that I've missed picture no 34 of Mom.
Is there a way to "discover" it now or at least "add" it to the save?

Thanks! ;)

EDIT: Never mind. Got it! Mom is sooooo nasty! :cool:
You needed to go straight back in to her room after HJ 50- 55 Arousal If you've completed everythingelse going into the phone cheat and clicking all memories should give you any missed pictures

R

RWaites

Can somebody help me?
I need to get Veronika jelious because of Amy and I dont know how to do this.
Have a drink with Amy at Club Neon and it should just come up in conversation during the taxi ride home but you may have to go through Mom's story until you get the massage oil from Amy

atlanticjim

Feb 14, 2018
Awesome game. I’ve been playing for two weeks now and not bored at all. I’ll admit though that I’ve used full cheats and walkthroughs to get to almost complete. Now I need some advice. Since there’s only an update every two weeks or so I don’t want to rush through. I’ll do the necessary grind. How should I change my cheats to make this more challenging and therefore more fun?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Awesome game. I’ve been playing for two weeks now and not bored at all. I’ll admit though that I’ve used full cheats and walkthroughs to get to almost complete. Now I need some advice. Since there’s only an update every two weeks or so I don’t want to rush through. I’ll do the necessary grind. How should I change my cheats to make this more challenging and therefore more fun?
What cheats are you using ????

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes