Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How the hell your mom has 10 Yellow triangle points ?? I have non and i have done every thing for now . Btw no WT needed.

atlanticjim

Feb 14, 2018
What cheats are you using ????
Well I have max money, max and lock all my hunger, hygiene etc. Max all characters attributes.
I don’t see any need to work except for the fitness chick and Pizza milf scenes. I see no need to bathe except to have some company in the tub.
Perhaps just avoid the walkthrough and find everything on my own?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Unlock your status (tired, hygiene, and so on) and you con allso move girls "points" downward in your phone cheat menu.
If you start a new game, i think the cheats aren`t there, if you don`t put them there.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I finished the game (so far) and it was really fun! :extremelyhappy:

But checking the Achievements I found out that I've missed picture no 34 of Mom.
Is there a way to "discover" it now or at least "add" it to the save?

Thanks! ;)

EDIT: Never mind. Got it! Mom is sooooo nasty! :cool:
Brother, everyone say the same when see Mom enjoying in Her bedroom :p:p:p She's the best :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Freakingfred

Sep 9, 2017
This looks like you have a corrupt savegame, did you edit it by any chance?
no i didn't, i think the reason why this happened is because my save was created many months ago, and if i am not wrong in the past when you updated the achievements you said that people who had an old save, have to restart the game, and i forgot to do that, so i believe that was what cause everything. So, to progress with the story i will probably have to steal one of Carlo S old save, right?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
no i didn't, i think the reason why this happened is because my save was created many months ago, and if i am not wrong in the past when you updated the achievements you said that people who had an old save, have to restart the game, and i forgot to do that, so i believe that was what cause everything. So, to progress with the story i will probably have to steal one of Carlo S old save, right?
Here are some, choose what You want 0.7.2 (217) --- 0.7.0 (183) --- 0.6.9 (188) --- 0.6.8 (174) if need other let me know ;););)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I`ve played this game sins about first uploads and i hane NEVER had to start all over again. I`ve played update by update and allways moved my seve folder to an new update. No bugs witch required a new start of the game.

flowersonn

Feb 9, 2018
Hi there, I'm stuck trying to progress with veronica at step 1. After the coffee event and peeking do I need to wait for the call from the police in a pre determined spot or do i need to go to sleep?

Also how many times do I need to peek/do coffee event for the Police to call? (or maybe I need to find the building first?)

Could anyone help me please?

R

RWaites

Hi there, I'm stuck trying to progress with veronica at step 1. After the coffee event and peeking do I need to wait for the call from the police in a pre determined spot or do i need to go to sleep?

Also how many times do I need to peek/do coffee event for the Police to call? (or maybe I need to find the building first?)

Could anyone help me please?
You need to spy on her in her room at 23:00 then go to bed to sleep set your alarm for 08:00 and you should get the call at 03:00 the Police Station won't unlock until after the event

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Walkthrough 0.7.2 two versions - Save 0.7.1 and mapping
Dumb question: if I use this save, will I see all the new stuff, or is some of it buried before the save starts?

I'm not really sure how new content works in this game, despite playing it for thirty updates or so.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I`ve played this game sins about first uploads and i hane NEVER had to start all over again. I`ve played update by update and allways moved my seve folder to an new update. No bugs witch required a new start of the game.
Same to me.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
When new update is released and i start to play, i allways save the new game ones at least, depends how "big" the release is.

BadTime69

Sep 1, 2017
I'm stuck. I'm following the walkthrough but I can't get pass rubbing Veronica's pussy. I already gave Amy her panties and everytime I talk to Amy I can only drink a beer and Veronica is always with a customer. I know the next part has something to do with handcuffs but for some reason I can't get to the part.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I'm stuck. I'm following the walkthrough but I can't get pass rubbing Veronica's pussy. I already gave Amy her panties and everytime I talk to Amy I can only drink a beer and Veronica is always with a customer. I know the next part has something to do with handcuffs but for some reason I can't get to the part.
Try saving the game just before you enter neon club, go upstairs and if Veronica is with a customer reload and repeat eventually the scene should trigger.

Reactions: Carcalla
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes