Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I am aware of having the fade npc image box checked to make the image/scene of the character your interacting with actually appear, However what I would like to know is that is it necessary? Is there a way to fix that yet?
Having the images fade is causing the character image to fade in/out each time the text changes in the text box, rather than having it fade into view just once and stay there for the duration of the interaction. When there is a scene it's a bit more of a problem as the scene will repeat 3 or more times.
The first scene of watching blonde in the bathroom through keyhole took almost 5 minutes (I lost count how many times it repeated) because of the problem. Then the scene of watching the "bitch" do the chores for me repeated 3 times.
Just curious to know if there is a fix or is it the potential direction the game is going?
The fading will be fixed in friday's update, however I haven't seen the behaviour you are describing yet.
I'll look into it, thanks.

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
Hey guys, new brother here :) I have a question which I can't solve :( Here's my problem:

I only have 6 stars with Amy. Tip says I have to send her a message when I have Veronice blindfolded/cuffed. Problem is, I can't blindfold Veronica anymore - every time she does a chore for me, she's not in the room and I only see her when I watch TV. This either leads to a BJ on the couch or, if I take her up to my room, I only can spank her. How do I get to blindfold/cuff her again?

Apart from that, GREAT game, I enjoy it a lot. Nice work :)
Strange... normally u will be able or to punish /reward Veronica as usual at 12 were she is doing her chore or watch tv (with blowjob) so if u need to extend the time with Amy only thing is asign a chore as usual and go at 12 there to reward, as well when u have the option to take her upstairs the blindfold option should apear !

Oh ok now i see what happened, u have to do the controlling in the old way, going on 12 to where Veronica is doing her chore, if u do it after watching television, the option of Blindfold won't apear

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brothers I see everyone tomorrow :):):) ----- MEGA ------ Saves .07.1 and 0.7.2 ------ Mapping ----- And CGs you'll find here: - -----

Can you actually do anything with the girls now? haven't played for a while.
It only depends what you want to do, 8 BJ, 6 HJ (I found one more), 1 TJ and 2 complete sex scenes, and one seduction in each step, Wow! :p:p:p

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Did you count pussy liking blow jobs and fingering hand jobs ??? In my count BJ are mom, both sisters, Amy, Hot pizza buyerr, Blonde trainee and Sofi.

A.Wesker

Jul 13, 2017
I just started playing this the first time. In the introduction I cant get to the stairway to help "mom" because it always tells me to look at the smartphone message, which I did alrdy.

Edit: NVM, it works now.

BadTime69

Sep 1, 2017
Need help! I'm following the walkthrough but I'm stuck on Veronica. I already got her wearing the maid outfit without panties, I already give Amy Veronica's panties and I keep rewarding Veronica and peeking at her at night but noting ever changes. What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Hey guys, new brother here :) I have a question which I can't solve :( Here's my problem:

I only have 6 stars with Amy. Tip says I have to send her a message when I have Veronice blindfolded/cuffed. Problem is, I can't blindfold Veronica anymore - every time she does a chore for me, she's not in the room and I only see her when I watch TV. This either leads to a BJ on the couch or, if I take her up to my room, I only can spank her. How do I get to blindfold/cuff her again?

Apart from that, GREAT game, I enjoy it a lot. Nice work :)
Have you tried all chores? At that stage I had a similar problem with Veronica not appearing only when she had to do the laundry. So I saved before talking to mom and continued playing only if she gave me one of the other two chores.

BadTime69

Sep 1, 2017
Which points and how much because they're maxed out. Do I have to start over because this is so frustrating I wouldn't mind it at this point.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
Okay, i'm at the end of of quest with mom. Phone tell me "Maybe we could go the beach Sunday Morning, After breakfast." I go, do the thing with mom "Remove bikini bottom", with ashley being jealous and shit. But i can't get to the next step with mom, it still say sunday beach thing. I tried all the options, no clue how to unstuck this.

Also Veronica spying bug, like the others.

EDIT: The no_panties bug fix did it. Still stuck with mom. Couldn't find the appropriate flag.

EDIT2: I got it! It was simply because i was stuck with the "No_panties" quest with Veronica, i was supposed to progress further before going to the beach. Make sure that you progress the veronica quests up until the cuffs, then mom will ask you to go check for veronica.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes