Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Will our save file from an older version still work ? I havent updated for the past two updates to give the author a chance to get more content out lol.

Also will the phone cheat still be active to test out the newest versions for bugs and such ?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
wait now i remember shes the boss from the gift game

although the hair is a bit different ;)
Good catch !! I was like "I feel I seen her too, but I havent played as many games as the veterans here". Thats funny, shame that game got abandoned I was digging the actual plot, and the real estate agent friend was hot !

I so totally wanted the game to keep going so I could bring the boss under control, and show her that her mouth was better put to use taking things in, rather than spewing them out.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I said this, this blonde is the best new character IMHO :cool:, now I have Mom, Aunt, Debby, Pam, Milf of pizza delivery and now this blonde, I'm in "heaven", and I didn't know it :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You forgot the gym lady, I like that model so much I hope she gets a name, and hopefully some more scenes, I or rather max (is that the default MC name ?) wants to tear that up for an entire week non-stop !!

Reactions: Carlo S

ravscool

Jan 14, 2018
When you spy on her is she wearing panties, if she is you need to change the no panties flag in your savefile.
Open last savefile with notepad. click edit, open find box then enter <Name>no_panties</name> into search and click next.
<Flag>
<Name>no_panties</name>
<Value>0</value>
change the 0 to 1 and save.
Hope this helps.
After doing this the game proceeds and I get the new scene at Veronica's room but when I get her to do shores she doesn't show for example when doing the laundry I enter the bathroom and it's empty but on my phone it indicates she's doing laundry.

She also disappears from the club Neon also. If I put the no_panties back to 1 and reload the save she's back there with the costumer.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You forgot the gym lady, I like that model so much I hope she gets a name, and hopefully some more scenes, I or rather max (is that the default MC name ?) wants to tear that up for an entire week non-stop !!
You're talking about the blonde girl, I agree, but I don't put Her, because here is only the hottest Milfs, of the game :p:p:p and She's a single girl :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Carcalla

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
View attachment 92273
hehe... there's a threesome going on. hot milfs will fight for the right of the best for MC :happyblush
but we all know that friendship wins :firstimekiss:
And always with a good reconciliation between the parties involved, everything in the right way, or I have to say in a great way, everyone liking this giving everything of themselves with all the pleasure they can (in a explicit way) :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I've a problem to find the sex shop. Have done first massage of Mom (her status: 45/56/9), get the hint for massage oil, next day looking into google, searching for sex shop, find it, but it never appears on the map. What's wrong ?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi,
I've a problem to find the sex shop. Have done first massage of Mom (her status: 45/56/9), get the hint for massage oil, next day looking into google, searching for sex shop, find it, but it never appears on the map. What's wrong ?
MC need 60 arousal here give a look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;););)

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
because in the solutions he says (Reward Her and keeping doing it (+ Arousal) - Give the chores for Veronica (For open all scenes)
and I do not understand perce does not continue I rewarded it both for the bathroom for the kitchen and for the living room but to the sesa when I go to his room does not change anything
Sorry I misunderstood your questions..My bad. I formally apologize good sir.

Bassi

Mar 3, 2018
Im having problems with the walkthrough - With veronica
The events: 6th
(23.00 hrs) – In Veronica’s Bedroom (New Reward)

I already have Veronica with 20 kiss, 60 whip and 8 stars it says in the cellphone to spy on her bedroom, i go there at 23:00 and its the same as the old pics. What should i do?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
MC need 60 arousal here give a look:
;););)
Ok. arousal is now 60, but still no sex-shop on the map. And I can not goggle for it anymore ? What can I do ? Go back completey before first massage mom and playing again untill arousal 60 and searching then again ?

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
@Faerin: Thanks for share the new character, Wow! A Milf! ---
A new character, this blonde is hot like hell, and Mom is pissed off, what this blonde wants with my darling, stay out blonde, I've priority :p:p:p
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 92195 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
She must be Linda. Mom's co-worker. Interesting. VERY interesting! :heartcoveredeyes:
I guess we'll discover mom's jealousy stat too. :cool:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes