jeson

Jul 9, 2017
Im having problems with the walkthrough - With veronica
The events: 6th
(23.00 hrs) – In Veronica’s Bedroom (New Reward)

I already have Veronica with 20 kiss, 60 whip and 8 stars it says in the cellphone to spy on her bedroom, i go there at 23:00 and its the same as the old pics. What should i do?
Have you removed her panties, if so when you go to her room is she wearing them, if she is then you need to click on the link in the post pagina 1036 for how to fix this.

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Im having problems with the walkthrough - With veronica
The events: 6th
(23.00 hrs) – In Veronica’s Bedroom (New Reward)

I already have Veronica with 20 kiss, 60 whip and 8 stars it says in the cellphone to spy on her bedroom, i go there at 23:00 and its the same as the old pics. What should i do?
Give a look here in the new walkthrough what You miss
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:):):)

puiztor

Apr 9, 2018
Do you mean, that if you give her a laundry chore, she isn`t in bathroom at 12.00 ?? Where she is ??
Yes that's what I mean. She is gone, until I watch TV. From there I have these two choices: BJ on the sofa, or go up to the room. But there, I can just spank her. No possibility of using cuffs to get the pic for Amy :(

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Yes that's what I mean. She is gone, until I watch TV. From there I have these two choices: BJ on the sofa, or go up to the room. But there, I can just spank her. No possibility of using cuffs to get the pic for Amy :(
The laundry issue is a bug, your not the only one to have (I did/do). It should only stop you from getting a trophy (for photo iirc). I think you have the "no_panties" bug, you have to spy her at 23:00 and see her not wearing her panties to progress.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
@Faerin: Thanks for share the new character, Wow! A Milf! ---
A new character, this blonde is hot like hell, and Mom is pissed off, what this blonde wants with my darling, stay out blonde, I've priority :p:p:p
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 92195 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Can't what for the update also once i seen the new girl i thought of my girl Andrea.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brothers, I see everyone tomorrow with some news ;););) ---- MEGA --- Saves ---- Mapping --- CGs You find here: - ------- And have only two days left :D:D:D 5...4...3...2...1...

kakaroto1969

Jun 4, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks for share the new character, Wow! A Milf! ---
A new character, this blonde is hot like hell, and Mom is pissed off, what this blonde wants with my darling, stay out blonde, I've priority :p:p:p
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 92195 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I like the blonde, but nothing compares with Mom/Claire :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I like the blonde, but nothing compares with Mom/Claire :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I agree with You in all terms, Mom is simply wonderful, She is beautiful, loving, seductive, attractive and pleasantly naughty, I love her :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So this has probably been asked before but looking through 1000 pages would be infuriating, but I'm stuck at a bit on Veronica's story. I've just got to the bit about her bending over the table and rewarding her. I'm on the second scene of that where the MC think about blowjob and doesn't let her cum. Nothing seems to be progressing though. I tried looking at the walkthrough but I have no idea what "Give the chores for Veronica (For open all scenes)" means.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Carlo S

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
So this has probably been asked before but looking through 1000 pages would be infuriating, but I'm stuck at a bit on Veronica's story. I've just got to the bit about her bending over the table and rewarding her. I'm on the second scene of that where the MC think about blowjob and doesn't let her cum. Nothing seems to be progressing though. I tried looking at the walkthrough but I have no idea what "Give the chores for Veronica (For open all scenes)" means.

Any help would be appreciated.
What does the phone hint say? I think you should give Veronica each one of the available chores (kitchen floor, vacuum, laundry) at least once before progressing to next stage.
If the phone hint says something about looking in her room at 23:00h, you may need to check this post:

Reactions: TrropJunior

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
What does the phone hint say? I think you should give Veronica each one of the available chores (kitchen floor, vacuum, laundry) at least once before progressing to next stage.
If the phone hint says something about looking in her room at 23:00h, you may need to check this post:
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You have no idea how infuriating that was

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Cluney Blues sorry for being a pest, but is there another bug with the cab hj/making her jealous story? The phone keeps going back and forth between the two. It'll say to try and make her jealous (I go to the club and talk to her, then talk with Amy and follow her in) but then when I meet her at 4:30 I just get the hj scene again.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes