jeson

Jul 9, 2017
I'm stuck with Veronica I give him the housework he rewarded her but at 11 pm when I go to the room she keeps on looking for the little thing (I have 8 stars with Veronica) I have to do something with the other characters ?? and a bug ??

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I'm stuck with Veronica I give him the housework he rewarded her but at 11 pm when I go to the room she keeps on looking for the little thing (I have 8 stars with Veronica) I have to do something with the other characters ?? and a bug ??
she does her work at noon...how can you have 8 stars and not know that?

jeson

Jul 9, 2017
she does her work at noon...how can you have 8 stars and not know that?
because in the solutions he says (Reward Her and keeping doing it (+ Arousal) - Give the chores for Veronica (For open all scenes)
and I do not understand perce does not continue I rewarded it both for the bathroom for the kitchen and for the living room but to the sesa when I go to his room does not change anything

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
because in the solutions he says (Reward Her and keeping doing it (+ Arousal) - Give the chores for Veronica (For open all scenes)
and I do not understand perce does not continue I rewarded it both for the bathroom for the kitchen and for the living room but to the sesa when I go to his room does not change anything
Have you removed her panties, if so when you go to her room is she wearing them, if she is then you need to click on the link in the post at the top of this page for how to fix this.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
2 Questions
1/ I finished v 7.1 before updating to v 7.2 - where do I find the Cosplay scenes/pictures
2/ I am missing pic 6 for Veronica, which I think is a pic of her doing chores Before getting maid outfit OR Before removing panties But I can't seem to collect it now even when I get her to do chores in normal clothes.

Anyone Help me with these :D

Cheers

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers :):):) This Friday comes the new version 0.7.3, with Veronica and Mom :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ------------------- MEGA 0.7.2: - ------ Walkthrough 0.7.2 --- Mapping --- Saves 0.7.1 (184) - 0.7.2 (217) --- CGs @RWaites: - --------- and @Benjy: ---https://f95zone.com/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-7-2-faerin-discussion-thread.3691/page-993#post-656010

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
2 Questions
1/ I finished v 7.1 before updating to v 7.2 - where do I find the Cosplay scenes/pictures
2/ I am missing pic 6 for Veronica, which I think is a pic of her doing chores Before getting maid outfit OR Before removing panties But I can't seem to collect it now even when I get her to do chores in normal clothes.

Anyone Help me with these :D

Cheers
Brother, here is where you find Cosplay - - New Version 0.7.2 - Events - Cosplay Collectable – Veronica bedroom(the wall), Ashley Bedroom(the drawer) and Men’s Locker room in the Health Club(right side, down with the towels) ------ And about the photo that was missing, I advise you to take it, another Save complete, if you do not want to start again, you will find Save in a post before that :D:D:D

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm on a mac using wine staging to play this game, its never been a problem before until this game.
Do you run it from the command line or from a wrapper?

I use Wineskin Winery. Instructions .

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks for share the new character, Wow! A Milf! ---
A new character, this blonde is hot like hell, and Mom is pissed off, what this blonde wants with my darling, stay out blonde, I've priority :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: 103590_office.jpg :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
A new character, this blonde is hot like hell, and Mom is pissed off, what this blonde wants with my darling, stay out blonde, I've priority :p:p:p
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 92195 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Co-worker or Dr. Matthews?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 92195 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
it milf sandwich times :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes: for something reason i think i saw that blonde milf model in another one of my games i just cant put my finger on the name :rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes