Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
@Cluney Blues sorry for being a pest, but is there another bug with the cab hj/making her jealous story? The phone keeps going back and forth between the two. It'll say to try and make her jealous (I go to the club and talk to her, then talk with Amy and follow her in) but then when I meet her at 4:30 I just get the hj scene again.
My guess is that you have to progress with the mom's path until the point you get the massage oil. If I remember well, that unlocks some new dialog with Amy at the Neon and Veronica in the cab.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
My guess is that you have to progress with the mom's path until the point you get the massage oil. If I remember well, that unlocks some new dialog with Amy at the Neon and Veronica in the cab.
I was thinking I had to do that so I've been playing through it and got stuck (again). Phone says 'who knew it would be so hot helping mom with her morning yoga' but when I go there, she says that the stuff is too advanced and I should join on Saturday for yoga. I've done that like 20 times but mom still says the same thing.

Reactions: Carlo S

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Stuck (yet again) so I've bought the cuffs and blindfold but now when I make Veronica do the chores, she doesn't show up. 1000% positive this is a bug

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
The exe of the game is deleted by the stupid antivirus .... can any one upload it for me please

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Stuck (yet again) so I've bought the cuffs and blindfold but now when I make Veronica do the chores, she doesn't show up. 1000% positive this is a bug
In my playthrough, she didn't appear only when I gave her the laundry. The other chores worked.
Try to save before talking to mom in the morning and keep playing only if she gives you one the other two chores.

Reactions: Carlo S

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
MC need 60 arousal here give a look:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;););)
Once again, same problem. I've played it with an save before the massage. With stats of Mom (45/55/9) I can start the massage. I got the hint for massage oil. (I get this immediately not at 60 arousal). So this time I massage her 5 times until the arousal level is 60, then I google for sex shop (pink exstasy) but nothing happened. It's not on the map. Amy stats is 5 hearts, 2 stars). Any help for that. I'm blocked here and cannot continue. Maybe someone has a save file just before this ?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Once again, same problem. I've played it with an save before the massage. With stats of Mom (45/55/9) I can start the massage. I got the hint for massage oil. (I get this immediately not at 60 arousal). So this time I massage her 5 times until the arousal level is 60, then I google for sex shop (pink exstasy) but nothing happened. It's not on the map. Amy stats is 5 hearts, 2 stars). Any help for that. I'm blocked here and cannot continue. Maybe someone has a save file just before this ?
Have you got Veronica's panties, you need them to progress with the massage and get the sex shop.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Have you got Veronica's panties, you need them to progress with the massage and get the sex shop.
Yes, I have Veronica's panties in my inventory, and I know that I have to give it to Amy, but that didn't work, obviously because sex shop isn't shown up.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Thanks, that you try to help me. Here is the requested screenshot and the savefile:
View attachment 92440
Ok, I used your save and it works fine, do the following:
after you do whatever in morning (get chore, give to veronica) at 14:00 go to the adult shop, discover they are sold out, go to gym, talk to amy and ask for oil, when she says no, give her panties (open inventory, click on panties, close inventory, click on amy)

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Brother, here is where you find Cosplay - - New Version 0.7.2 - Events - Cosplay Collectable – Veronica bedroom(the wall), Ashley Bedroom(the drawer) and Men’s Locker room in the Health Club(right side, down with the towels) ------ And about the photo that was missing, I advise you to take it, another Save complete, if you do not want to start again, you will find Save in a post before that :D:D:D
Hey Thanks for your help Carlo. Got the Cosplay collectibles. I will post a minor Bug on the pic - as I can get to the scene which SHOULD take a pic but it must think I already have it as it does not take the image. And until there is significant new material I don't feel like grinding through the whole game to save 1 pic. But maybe as you suggest I can find a full save in future and continue from that. Cheers :D :D

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Ok, I've done about 3 or 4 playthroughs and have continued to miss image 34 for claire and I can't figure out what I'm missing I've figured out everything else but this. Thanks for the help! (in advanced!)

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
Ok, I've done about 3 or 4 playthroughs and have continued to miss image 34 for claire and I can't figure out what I'm missing I've figured out everything else but this. Thanks for the help! (in advanced!)
At 22:00 go to mom's room to "practice". As soon as the scene ends you are standing in the corridor out of mom's and Veronica's rooms. Click again on mom's room and enjoy. :FeelsGoodMan:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes