PatSnake

Jan 4, 2018
@Faerin I have detected a bug. I'm not sure at which step, but it's before I make Amy coming to the MC's room, if I get the laundry's chore from Claire and give it to Veronica, I can't see her in bathroom at 12:00 to reward her, the bathroom is empty. Others chores work fine. ;)

Reactions: Faerin

Raistlin11

Apr 10, 2018
Hi there, I'm stuck trying to progress with veronica at step 1. After the coffee event and peeking do I need to wait for the call from the police in a pre determined spot or do i need to go to sleep?

Also how many times do I need to peek/do coffee event for the Police to call? (or maybe I need to find the building first?)

Could anyone help me please?
Sunday Just go to sleep with boxers. - (23.00 hrs) - Sleep - 3.30hrs Veronica locked up.
coffee just once

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
@Faerin I have detected a bug. I'm not sure at which step, but it's before I make Amy coming to the MC's room, if I get the laundry's chore from Claire and give it to Veronica, I can't see her in bathroom at 12:00 to reward her, the bathroom is empty. Others chores work fine. ;)
Same issue here, she's not in bath room anymore, although Handy says, she is. All other places work (kitchen etc.)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
5...4...3...2...1... ;););) --- I and The Pigeon Nova Imagem 4.png :cool::cool::cool: We've good news, tomorrow comes the new version and again @Faerin is thinking about making some good surprises, we need to wait :cool:. The focus will be Veronica :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: and a little scenes of Mom :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ------ Brothers I see everyone tomorrow, for sure :p:p:p

BoyMike420

Feb 2, 2018
How do i unlock the cinema? I'm pretty far into the game which the phone says there are no hints anymore but still i can't ask lil sister for a date :(

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Your phone has NO hints..... what ???? What your achievement tab shows ?? Send screen capture of your phone and achievements.

leonatos

Jul 11, 2017
Guys i have a bug happening. When i get the first msg from Ashley on the phone and i click to open it the bottom part of the phone greys out and i cannot click on it or do anything else. Any solutions?

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Guys i have a bug happening. When i get the first msg from Ashley on the phone and i click to open it the bottom part of the phone greys out and i cannot click on it or do anything else. Any solutions?
Do you mean the "I got an A" msg? you should be able to just click on any of them(msg's) as you don't really enter anything, it's all pre done and you just click through it or select msg to send.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes