Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
That is a beautiful ass without a doubt, even though I'm not into anal, it does bring up a gross but funny image though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol!! I told you it would be gross, but it still stuck me as funny too...Lol!!....................Peace!!
Don't worry. I'm not into anal either. In fact, I was talking about kissing/groping/69/etc... those kinds of things. ;)

Reactions: Carlo S

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, almost done with the update, but I'm fixing the no_panties bug.
Can anyone of you describe how to trigger it and what exactly seems to be the problem?

Because I just did a new playthrough and it seems to work fine, so I'm assuming there's a certain action that messes up things.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Can anyone of you describe how to trigger it and what exactly seems to be the problem?

Because I just did a new playthrough and it seems to work fine, so I'm assuming there's a certain action that messes up things.
Thanks, Changelog?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

When MC go see Veronica in the bedroom without panties, there is the bug, for what everyone said :):):)

Microsafe

Apr 22, 2018

The first night after she removes her panties and you go peek on her in her room she isn't wearing them. I personally then didn't peek on her until much later and I got the phone prompt but she was wearing panties then so it wouldn't trigger. I don't remember the rest of the state, maybe I had progressed her faster than Claire

Unfortunately I just ran the command to fix it and didn't keep a save since it looked like it was a known issue

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018

Would a "bad" save help you with debugging? I think I can find my last save before I applied the fix.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Would a "bad" save help you with debugging? I think I can find my last save before I applied the fix.
No thanks, it would just be that flag anyway.
I'm adding an option to make her wear panties or not (like with the maid outfit).
That should fix it.

I'll look into this some more this weekend, right now I really want to get the new release out ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@Faerin thank you again for interacting with the community here and for the lovely bi weekly updates of sexy stuff (can’t wait for date with Veronica).

new MotH update brings some sunshine in an otherwise dreary work day :FeelsGoodMan:
I double this. I won't go into details, but honestly, I can confirm @Faerin is the dev who has the best communication strategy on Patreon. May be you don't realize it Faerin, but you are naturally blessed with a high communication skill. When someone reaches this level, there's only one step to become a notorious e-influencer on the Web.

hari98521

Feb 17, 2018
0.7.2 is the first release of this game I played, so wanted to confirm this before the next release.
Will the save files of 0.7.2 work in 0.7.3 ?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes