moowallcow

Jul 16, 2017
Can anyone help me with Veronica? She's at 20 lust, 60 submission, and 8 stars. The tip in the phone mentions spying on her in her bedroom, but it just repeats an old event (the one where she get her earring off the floor).

Thx

Hakurei

Apr 18, 2018
I have a question
The yoga with 3 girl on the roof on morning Saturday have any special or just a normal yoga ?

R

RWaites

I have a question
The yoga with 3 girl on the roof on morning Saturday have any special or just a normal yoga ?
You can just do the warm up on Saturday Morning but go up weekday Mornings at 06:00 and choose the first option the first time then the second option after that

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Not complaining or what, but i thought, Man of the House will be focused on the household, not half of the city, like The Twist or Max's Life...
Anyway, mini-rant over, waiting for the release. Its pissin down so not much to do till the evening...

Reactions: Carlo S

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hope we'll get to give some love to Claire's wonderful ass. :p
That is a beautiful ass without a doubt, even though I'm not into anal, it does bring up a gross but funny image though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol!! I told you it would be gross, but it still stuck me as funny too...Lol!!....................Peace!!

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
A guy went to the Festive Fair and ice cream seller is advertising his product:
-- Ice creams! Ice creams! Any flavour you want!
++ Any flavour? All right mate, can you do like strawberry and vanilla flavour?
-- No problem at all. (Mixing flavours) Here you are!
++ LICK Yeah mate, tastes like vanilla. But what about strawberry?
-- You gotta turn it around.
++ Ah, brilliant mate! Tastes just like strawberries!
-- Any other requests?
++ Yeah, can you like make a chocolate and orange flavour?
-- No problem at all. (Mixing flavours) Here you are!
++ LICK Yeah mate, tastes like chocolate. But what about orange?
-- You gotta turn it around.
++ Ah, brilliant mate! Tastes just like oranges!
-- Any special requests? I can do any flavour you want.
++ Any flavour? Huh. Yeah, can you like do a pussy flavour ice cream? :p
-- Hmm.. This will be challenging... Lemme think... MIXING MIXING - Here you are! A pussy flavour ice cream.
++ Let me at it :p LICK LICK Eww!! Gross!! This tastes like shit!!!
-- You gotta turn it around :D :D

ccav999

Jul 3, 2017
Hi, Brothers ;););) --- @Faerin, our Brother, The Pigeon View attachment 92462 :cool::cool::cool: is back, and comes willingly to talk about news. Mom and Linda the blonde Milf will find the MC :heartcoveredeyes:, and now what can happen, Mom will be jealous and follow MC? Or she will see the two in action and join in a unforgetable threesome :p. Or she will see and take pride in the student striving to show what He has learned by showing that He wants to learn more and more. :p:p:heartcoveredeyes:
Wow.Who is Linda? New character?:heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes