Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hi, I have 2 questions.

1. What to do in the shopping mall with Ashley and Sophia ? (Which themes should I use in which order and who should get the point ?)

2. How do I get Veronica to wear no panties ?
shopping mall, 1st, Clubbing, Ashley wins. 2nd, Lingerie, Sophia wins, 3rd, go wild, can't choose between them.
Veronica, give her choirs at 10.00 and check that's she is doing them.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Anybody know why this game would fail to even start? I'm having the same issue with Big Brother. These are the only games I've had any problems with. Any help would be appreciated.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I really wonder when MC is going to do mom, it should be about time now, no?
anyway, what's up with Faerin/ he hasn't posted any teasers in a while. He better not be slacking
lol... :p

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
anyway, what's up with Faerin/ he hasn't posted any teasers in a while. He better not be slacking
Who me? I never slack!

I usually post one update a week, because I'm too busy rendering [removed] with [removed]'s [removed] in her [removed].

Next one will probably be on wednesday. ;)

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On topic ; Mom is the golden prize of the game. She souldn't come so easily imo. Meanwhile i'm waiting for more Veronica:)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brother Mom need a great moment, and @Faerin is doing the best for show MC and Mom doing good things at better time of all, She deserve the best :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: and the teaser is coming in the week :p:p:p

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Try this solutions, I wait it help You
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:):):)
Thanks, but didn't help. I moved the folder around, checked antivirus, changed display settings and tried running as administrator. It won't run at all. It seems to start for a second then just stops. I'm on Windows 10 by the way.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Brother, it's happen with very few games, and I heard someone talk about Windows 10, that have issues with some Unity games, but I really not sure about it, try search in the Google if have another solutions, and if someone else can help @fishbrain all help will be appreciated, thanks in advance ;););)
I appreciate that brother! After some searching I tried disabling my video driver and somehow that allowed the game to run. So far so good! Thanks again!

Oct 2, 2017
If you can't make that choice (the choice: "can't choose between them" or there abouts), then you changed up one of the earlier ones. Even choosing different winners screws it up.

That or you already did both of Sophia's learning scenes (HJ and BJ), in which case repeats really only serve the purpose of raising your affection with Sophia by letting her win.

This is actually one of the few places I'd say @Faerin kiiiiiind of screwed up from a design perspective with the game. There's really no way except blind luck/save scumming/trial and error to get the right order for that. Like, with the date stuff, you can 'read' her emotions to a degree, and she tells you (non-specifically, but still) what she wants to do/snack on... but that fashion show, like I dunno how you'd get through that without a guide.

Reactions: atlanticjim
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes