RunMonkeyRun

Nov 13, 2017
After updating to 0.7.1b as well as 0.7.2 my old save games are experiencing a glitch. I can see everything until I talk to a perso. When I'm supposed to see them standing close to me all I see is an empty room.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Starting a new game or downloading a save from here works fine - only my own saves are having this issue.

Edit: I don't know exactly what fixed it, but I went through my save and changed to the following settings.
<LocationID>5</LocationID>
<DestinationID>5</DestinationID>
<CurrentNode>190</CurrentNode>
<OnMap>false</OnMap>

<MoodLocked>false</MoodLocked>
<FadeTransitions>true</FadeTransitions>
<MessageSound>true</MessageSound>
<SoundFX>true</SoundFX>
<BackgroundMusic>true</BackgroundMusic>
<ShowHints>false</ShowHints>

Last edited:

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
After updating to 0.7.1b as well as 0.7.2 my old save games are experiencing a glitch. I can see everything until I talk to a perso. When I'm supposed to see them standing close to me all I see is an empty room.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Starting a new game or downloading a save from here works fine - only my own saves are having this issue.

Edit: I don't know exactly what fixed it, but I went through my save and changed to the following settings.
<LocationID>5</LocationID>
<DestinationID>5</DestinationID>
<CurrentNode>190</CurrentNode>
<OnMap>false</OnMap>

<MoodLocked>false</MoodLocked>
<FadeTransitions>true</FadeTransitions>
<MessageSound>true</MessageSound>
<SoundFX>true</SoundFX>
<BackgroundMusic>true</BackgroundMusic>
<ShowHints>false</ShowHints>
I had this happen as well, I "solved" it by starting a new game. I did notify/file a bug with @Faerin
on his discord. Not sure of the issue since it doesn't happen to everyone and doesn't appear to have a "common" thread.

Reactions: Faerin

d-e-vane

Feb 14, 2018
hello guys i dont know how can i do yoga with the mother? she keep saying it's too hard for me

and i cant make veronica jealous either...
Not sure about the Veronica thing, but re: mom yoga, you need to choose the option that basically says "nevermind" after clicking her. I can't remember the wording exactly, but it's the one without the smiley face.

Sep 25, 2017
Just a question about the "suspicious" new stat for the mother, is there anything I can do to raise this stat ? and does it affect anything for now or just for future version ?

poiuy123

Apr 27, 2017
I am stuck with Veronica's event nr9. "Spy on her in her bedroom", she just pick up earring from the floor and that's all (she has pants if it's important), any tips?

R

RWaites

I am stuck with Veronica's event nr9. "Spy on her in her bedroom", she just pick up earring from the floor and that's all (she has pants if it's important), any tips?
There has been an issue with Veronica this update @Faerin fixed a bug with her and it created this one you will need to
Open save with notepad
click edit - find
then enter <Name>no_panties</name>
and change <Value>0</Value> to <Value>1</Value>

Last edited by a moderator:

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Hey Guys,

I'm stuck with Veronica bedroom peek at 23:00. I'm not getting any special scene. The only scene appear is where she wears the black dress and shows pussy. I tried on Saturday, Sunday and weekdays, It's just same. Am i stuck or something? Plz help.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hey Guys,

I'm stuck with Veronica bedroom peek at 23:00. I'm not getting any special scene. The only scene appear is where she wears the black dress and shows pussy. I tried on Saturday, Sunday and weekdays, It's just same. Am i stuck or something? Plz help.
Yeah Brother, It's a small bug with this update. You'll have to actually go into your save file and edit it. If you'll look up about 4 or so posts, it is explained a little to help you get past this bug.
Hope that helps you Brother....................Peace!!

Reactions: Carlo S

Mouws

Jun 3, 2017
Oh damn, I had the Veronica problem but was using an old save.
So I figured, that's what you get, time to make a full new save. Grinding through it all, not that it wasn't good but it gets a bit repetitive if it's the second time. And encountered the problem again!
And turns out I just needed to edit that 1 little value!
Aaah well, it's done, thanks for the quick fix! Back to enjoying the amazing writing!
And the girls ;)

NetJunkie

Apr 18, 2018
Hello, everyone! New guy on the block! I've been playing Man of the House for a while now and just stumbled on this forum today, so here I am. Noob question: am ready to update from v0.7.1 to v0.7.2. Do I extract the game to the existing folder (overwriting older files)? or start a new folder? Don't want to start the game over, considering the progress I've made. Thanks in advance.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hello, everyone! New guy on the block! I've been playing Man of the House for a while now and just stumbled on this forum today, so here I am. Noob question: am ready to update from v0.7.1 to v0.7.2. Do I extract the game to the existing folder (overwriting older files)? or start a new folder? Don't want to start the game over, considering the progress I've made. Thanks in advance.
Start a new folder, but take the save you had from 7.1 and move them over to the save folder in 7.2 and you should be good to go Brother.......By the way Welcome....................Peace!!

Reactions: RWaites and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Brother You only need put the previous saves in the new game, and if You're playing incest path change the mapping as well, all done, no problem ;););)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes