R

RWaites

I'm stuck with Amy at 11 stars, so I can't finish a date with her. The only hints I get are for the fashion show and to take her out again. I get no points from doing either of those. Thoughts?
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for a "teaching" session.
Progression event 12 -
Saturday 08:00 13:59 Your bedroom no Receive a tekst message from Ashley, asking you to come to the mall today.
Saturday 12:00 16:59 Mall yes Meet Ashley and Sophia in the mall and judge their fashion contest.
Make sure it ends in a tie, by selecting the following choices:
1. Clubbing (Ashley wins).
2. Lingerie (Sophia wins).
3. Go wild (Impossible to choose).
Progression event 13 -
Sunday 11:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet Ashley and Sophia in the bedroom, for the next "teaching" session.
Always 22:00 22:59 Ashley's bedroom yes Tell her goodnight.
Weekday 08:00 08:59 Stairway yes Compliment her.
Progression event 14 -
Weekend 08:00 13:59 Anywhere no Receive a tekst message from her, asking you to come help her in the afternoon.
Weekennd 15:00 16:59 Ashley's bedroom no Meet her in her bedroom for a surprise…

Reactions: bobn and LeRescator
R

RWaites

where i can find the 4th Card i walk every where on the night / evening , i couldn't Find it ??:confounded:
It's at a random event I walked home from Club Neon and got it but I think you have to get the other three first. If you don't want to lose day's try saving and keep going back to that save

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
no_panties
Thanks a lot. Yes, I've done it already (count 3 matches). But nothing changed. If I start v 0.73 with that save, there are still the 3 question marks at "Who needs panties?". Can anybody provide a save without that at the end of v0.72?

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I started a new playthrough and just remembered a question I had.

Why is it "forbidden" to go for work to the same place for a second time in a day?
I mean, if you are trying to make some money, it would be perfectly normal to go to the Pizzeria, work for some hours, go home for dinner and some coffee, and get back to work for 3-4 more hours. But the second time you go, Pam says there are no any more delivery orders. Same thing happens with the gym.

It's not a big deal but until you have the money to register to the gym and push your fitness, pizzeria is your only income source and it slows you down. ;)

R

RWaites

Thanks a lot. Yes, I've done it already (count 3 matches). But nothing changed. If I start v 0.73 with that save, there are still the 3 question marks at "Who needs panties?". Can anybody provide a save without that at the end of v0.72?
Just open with notepad and change MC's name 4th line

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
the options outcome in the date with Veronica are constantly changes... i can't get at least 4 hearts XD
somebody has a walkthrough for it? (+ the Ashley date as well) :oops:

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I'm new to this. What program do I need to run game?
No external programs are needed, except for a zip software for extract the archive (I use 7zip, it's free) and the right codec for the animations. If you have problems with the latter, you can solve by installing K-Lite Codec Pack.
Just to be clear, I have a PC, don't know about MAC.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi, Brothers, being "Respected User", is proof that we were all right in everything we did here in this thread, so this Status is not just mine, it's a bit of everyone, Thanks Brothers :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: ------------------------------------------------ Faerin need Your vote, your opinion and good suggestions, here ---- -------------- MEGA 0.7.3c: - -------- Walkthrough 0.7.3 complete --- Save 0.7.2(217) ---- Mapping ---------- And CG by @Benjy -

-------RWaites: - CG's and Animations
--------- Hi, Brothers ;););) -- Whoever found the pigeon
:cool::cool::cool: He's in the game, those that find Him, doesn't tell anyone, just talk to me, and You'll get an exclusive picture that @Faerin made ;););) ----- Brothers, see everyone tomorrow ------ And my special thanks :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:----
About the pigeon thing. So what`s next ?? I know where he lurks.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes