Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't care too much for the milf's but there sure seems to be a lot of pervs here who do so hopefully Faerin makes the next update all about mom...no distractions :closedeyesmile:
I almost missed this! Thats a statement that is just shy from Heresy!! But you dodged it nicely:closedtongue: Yes, more mom is always good :)

Aladin

Dec 14, 2017
@Faerin Mate the archive on Mega is broken (
C:\Users\XX\Desktop\Man of the house v0.7.3c (extra).rar: Checksum error in Man of the house v0.7.3c (extra)\man of the house_Data\resources.assets.resS. The file is corrupt
)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm still trying to find that bastard that threw away a cosplay image. And when i'm gonna find him... there gonna be one unsolved disappearance case in this city. Of course i'd be very willing to help Officer Debby in her investigation the meantime:angel:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Carlo S, please order your list like this:
1. Police Station - poster on the front of the desk.
2. Club Neon 2nd floor - ...(add location of collectable)
3. In the park - ...(add location of collectable)
4. In the gym - ...(add location of collectable) e.g locker room, trash
5. Veronica's room - one of the pictures above her bed
etc.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I'm still trying to find that bastard that threw away a cosplay image. And when i'm gonna find him... there gonna be one unsolved disappearance case in this city. Of course i'd be very willing to help Officer Debby in her investigation the meantime:angel:
Wow... You wouldn't have it if "bastard" didn't throw it away, and you would be none the wiser... Ahhh, the folly of youth so wasted....:evilsmile:

Reactions: Ennoch and Faerin

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I am unable to save the game while the text box and/or choices are active. Is this normal, or have I missed some step in the setup?

E.g., for the date with Ashley, I'm having to save BEFORE messaging her, and am able to reload the save only after we return home. No rollback, either.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Wow... You wouldn't have it if "bastard" didn't throw it away, and you would be none the wiser... Ahhh, the folly of youth so wasted....:evilsmile:
I could be living a life of blissfull ignorance then! In innocence! Like.. having sex with family members and being dominant over my older sister doesn't count as loss of innocence, right?:angel: You fool, i'm just trying to subtly influence Faerin's subconsciousness with the images of Debby!:eek:penedeyewink:XD

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Try walk, 18.00 hours for Mall, I found Him twice in the same way ;););)
Carlo S, please order your list like this:
1. Police Station - poster on the front of the desk.
2. Club Neon 2nd floor - ...(add location of collectable)
3. In the park - ...(add location of collectable)
4. In the gym - ...(add location of collectable) e.g locker room, trash
5. Veronica's room - one of the pictures above her bed
etc.
I'm doing it in the new Walkthrough, but I couldn't finish so far ;););)

hobbit

Feb 18, 2018
Hello, i've problem with Veronica progress, i'm stuck at chores rewarding part. It looks like 23 peeking event doesn't start.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However in Neon she is missing until 4 am and i then can't interact with her anyway beacause she is with customer.
Any ideas what could i do to pass this stage?

R

RWaites

I am unable to save the game while the text box and/or choices are active. Is this normal, or have I missed some step in the setup?

E.g., for the date with Ashley, I'm having to save BEFORE messaging her, and am able to reload the save only after we return home. No rollback, either.
That's the way Unity works you can only save when you are not interacting with anyone

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a possible run where you have all the paths going at the same time? Money, fitness, Ashley, Mom, Veronica, Sophia, Amy..... or should we tackle them one at a time? E.g. I can help with dishes and clean the house (Mom +) while pursuing the Ashley route; the Veronica police station call happens regardless of which booty you are pursuing.

R

RWaites

Is there a possible run where you have all the paths going at the same time? Money, fitness, Ashley, Mom, Veronica, Sophia, Amy..... or should we tackle them one at a time? E.g. I can help with dishes and clean the house (Mom +) while pursuing the Ashley route; the Veronica police station call happens regardless of which booty you are pursuing.
As they are at different times of the day you can do all simultaneously

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

While some event is happening, you can't save, only after you do everything, that it is possible ;););)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Why people don`t read anymore ? Same questions asked over and over again. Just a thought, isn`t it better to create a FAQ spoiler in the first paige to avoid the most common questions ?? I´ve been waiting a question like "How can I turn my computer on of off". Pathetic !!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes