Pam Jam

Feb 2, 2018
Hi, I'm sorry if this sounds chiildish.. but i'm having difficulty understanding the walkthrough for 0.7.3..

For e.g. I tried to follow verbatim as per the walkthrough for the NPC Ashley but some of the events arent triggering i.e the below event..
The events: Third
- (8.30 – 9.30 AM) – Breakfast (increase + Heart)
- (12.00 hrs) – Ashley send a message for MC in his Bedroom.

I guess i either overshot the event or something else has to happen..

But my point is that the walkthrough though detailed has lot of loose ends.. I'm willing to re-write the whole thing.. but i do need to know what event triggers to even start..

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Why people don`t read anymore ? Same questions asked over and over again. Just a thought, isn`t it better to create a FAQ spoiler in the first paige to avoid the most common questions ?? I´ve been waiting a question like "How can I turn my computer on of off". Pathetic !!
Agree. There should be a FAQ for every game engine - typical behaviour, tools, etc. like UnRen.bat for Ren'Py games. Is there a similar tool for Unity?

This is page 1078 in this thread. If I read every comment in this thread before playing the game, guess what, I won't be playing any time soon.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Agree. There should be a FAQ for every game engine - typical behaviour, tools, etc. like UnRen.bat for Ren'Py games. Is there a similar tool for Unity?

This is page 1078 in this thread. If I read every comment in this thread before playing the game, guess what, I won't be playing any time soon.
Yea, and not being able to search the thread... Oh, wait.... Never Mind....:evilsmile:

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
Help plz :-(

- New Events: 0.7.2 version
- 9.00 PM – Living Room, seeing movie (enjoy) + Star Achievement (sexual healing) - 9.00 PM – Bedroom giving, a massage with oil (with tits) enjoy, achiev. (photography memory) (grindmaster) (massage therapy) + Star

I finished the first event, but at 9 o'clock I do NOT come to your bedroom. she is only there at 22 o'clock and then I can only give myself a hand job ... What do I have to do to give her the massage with the oil?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, I agree. Btw, I`ve read all, but I`m not a Newbe.
Great. Can you please write a FAQ explaining the quirks of the UNITY game engine? We'll request the admins/mods to put a link to that from every UNITY game.
Yea, and not being able to search the thread... Oh, wait.... Never Mind....:evilsmile:
Can you suggest a search phrase that would lead me to a relevant post?

R

RWaites

Hi, I'm sorry if this sounds chiildish.. but i'm having difficulty understanding the walkthrough for 0.7.3..

For e.g. I tried to follow verbatim as per the walkthrough for the NPC Ashley but some of the events arent triggering i.e the below event..
The events: Third
- (8.30 – 9.30 AM) – Breakfast (increase + Heart)
- (12.00 hrs) – Ashley send a message for MC in his Bedroom.

I guess i either overshot the event or something else has to happen..

But my point is that the walkthrough though detailed has lot of loose ends.. I'm willing to re-write the whole thing.. but i do need to know what event triggers to even start..
If you are just starrting out try this one

Reactions: Pam Jam

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Great. Can you please write a FAQ explaining the quirks of the UNITY game engine? We'll request the admins/mods to put a link to that from every UNITY game.
Let`s see, how many questions in this thread are about Unity Engine.....mmmm. Let`s search......mmmmm, two (2) paiges as allmost 1080 paiges here, so I`m not classify that as FAQ. If you can`t read two paiges, it`s your lost.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah, I agree. Btw, I`ve read all, but I`m not a Newbe.
Brother, what We need understand, there's a lot of players, that is coming here for the first time, the same way I came, when I joined the Forum, I really have a lot of experience playing, but was my first time at Forum, and some did help me too, isn't to play, but for do many things, for this reason that I dont mind in answer everyone, and I'll do my best for help, always ;););)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, I agree, I`m not a Newbe either, but isn`t the FAQ in the first paige (there they load games) would help them???

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, I like to help them too, but you must admit, quite some of the questions........ OMG.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes