ontach

Apr 8, 2018
im mac os but i use wine to play .exe
Someone from the Mac/Wine side of the universe will respond soon with a better answer, but a quick and dirty solution might be to install MS Word or similar - it installs a whole bunch of fonts on your system.

Reactions: Carlo S

joanne122

Dec 30, 2017
how can i get the most out of veronica date? ive got to 6 points and she kisses me at the door, but there is still a scene to get right? can anyone help?

Jachary

Aug 22, 2017
Someone from the Mac/Wine side of the universe will respond soon with a better answer, but a quick and dirty solution might be to install MS Word or similar - it installs a whole bunch of fonts on your system.
Thanks bud, will give it a try, hopefully a mac/wine boffin can come to the rescue!

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with new version? My game opens but I can't do nothing in game. Tried with different saves.

CheekyChuck

Apr 28, 2017
I got stuck on a random scene (Gym training for the bear woman) and I can't click further. No click works except "the eye". This happened to me before and it's very frustrating since I haven't saved for a long time.

Is there a fix for this or do I have to restart the game and do all the actions again?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I got stuck on a random scene (Gym training for the bear woman) and I can't click further. No click works except "the eye". This happened to me before and it's very frustrating since I haven't saved for a long time.

Is there a fix for this or do I have to restart the game and do all the actions again?
See if the autosave works. Start the game and click 'continue'.

Reactions: CheekyChuck
D

Deleted member 186309

Hi guys, it appears I am stuck at Veronica first set of chores, the phone hint says to reward her, I did that after she did all 3 types of chores but it still wont open another type of reward. Can you help me on how to move on the next step?
P.s. I am using easy mode. Could that influence in some way the game mechanics?

mrtod

Aug 8, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with new version? My game opens but I can't do nothing in game. Tried with different saves.
Seems the problem is with the saves. When I paste the saves from previous versions on the savegames folder of 7.3 it doesn't work, even starting new game (works fine if I have no saves pasted).

So, is there any save from the end of v7.1?

Thanks

Giraffykins

Nov 25, 2017
Apologies if this was answered elsewhere. I'm playing via WineSkin and the videos won't play. In fact, on the most recent update they've started crashing the game. Does anyone know how to fix this?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Apologies if this was answered elsewhere. I'm playing via WineSkin and the videos won't play. In fact, on the most recent update they've started crashing the game. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Take a look at this post, maybe can help you :

Reactions: Carlo S

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And just by coincidence it appears as if its the street thats called Sex Shop :D

R

RWaites

Hi guys, it appears I am stuck at Veronica first set of chores, the phone hint says to reward her, I did that after she did all 3 types of chores but it still wont open another type of reward. Can you help me on how to move on the next step?
P.s. I am using easy mode. Could that influence in some way the game mechanics?
What are her stats submission/love/arousal stars

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes