JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Tried to download the CG for V0.7.4 from Google drive and there seems to be a problem. Irrespective of whether you sort the pictures by name or latest updates whilst in Google drive, selecting download them all does not actually download all images, only about 950 images, there is a lot missing.

Anyone else having the same issue.

Thank you
regards

Mephist

Feb 20, 2018
For some reason I can't start the new version from the point where I left off. The continue button is locked for me. I really don't want to start all over again, what do I do to continue in the new version where I left off?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just copy your save files from your old game folder, to the new one. And btw, you must do this at every update. And don`t forget to copy the mapping file too.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
@ Oh man ... it's finally happened:eazyHype:!!!:heartcoveredeyes: and the cool thing about it is that this is just the beginning of more interesting things :firstimekiss: heheh
remained aunt... and it will be possible to start the promotion of group family relations :winkytongue:

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello!
Are there any events triggered by the levels of stress/hunger/hygiene/sleep?
If I undertand you correctly, you ask, if those things affects to the events, right ?? Some "choises" are locked, if YOUR "stats" aren`t okay (high enought). Hope this helps.

Reactions: siegelord

siegelord

Apr 28, 2018
If I undertand you correctly, you ask, if those things affects to the events, right ?? Some "choises" are locked, if YOUR "stats" aren`t okay (high enought). Hope this helps.
Hi, Nerttu!
Thanks, that helps, but I was also referring to the the 4 degradable stats(hygiene, hunger, sleep, stress), as opposed to the 3 permanent ones (charisma, intellect, strength), because I'd like to edit those in the save file so they don't degrade, to give me a constant happy mood all the time. But I wouldn't want to do that if some events are triggered by low hunger, sleep deprivation, etc or bad overall mood. I hope I explained it better now...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, I get it. As I said, the choise boxes, witch appear, there is "smiley face" on the left. That indicates, how your "main" mood should be to open lock. You coud use cheats ( in the phone, black figure on the left), and lock your stats (hun, sleep, and so) to the max, so no more grinding to keep them up.

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
@Faerin

Couple bugs I found:
After asking Ashley about the movie for mom, if you try to help her with homework you text seems to freeze, the only thing that can be done is to reload the save. Then leave after asking her.
Secondly: The candles don't register as being acquired until after you talk to Ashley about the movie.

Great update otherwise

Reactions: Faerin

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@Faerin

Couple bugs I found:
After asking Ashley about the movie for mom, if you try to help her with homework you text seems to freeze, the only thing that can be done is to reload the save. Then leave after asking her.
Secondly: The candles don't register as being acquired until after you talk to Ashley about the movie.

Great update otherwise
Not quite true, in my game, as soon as I talk to Mom and task appears in the notebook, I go to the kitchen and pick the candels from yhe drawer. The Ashley thing I have`t tryed yet !!!

ameer47

Jul 29, 2017
Helppppp. Cant view the animated scenes, game doesnt crash, but the entire screen was pitch black. Already download webmd and K-Lite Codec, but still doesnt fix this issue. Thanks

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes