Noamiko

Apr 30, 2017
It was hard for me to find it too, go to the Foyer in ur appartment at 15:00 hs. It automatically triggers if u completed all the rest of the list. Cheers!

I think its the same since ver 0.7.0, but there is always the link at the first page to be sure, its a tiny file to download anyway. Cheers!

Version 0.74 - I meet Claire on the roof and end up grinding the dick. (MC thoughts are he should send another email)
Walkthrough says visit claire at 22:00 and use 2nd option....that one doesnt pop up...he just asks if it's possible to "practice" and she jerks him.
I want to unlock the notes thing.

And - how do I send emails to the Dr.? her room is always locked....

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Try this version is everything fixed here: -
I didn't have any problems after installing 7.4b, actually I waited for that one before downloading when I read it was coming here on the forum.

What does 7.4c fix if you don't mind saying, if its something I don't need, I'll just stick with the current version.

Thanks

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
Version 0.74 - I meet Claire on the roof and end up grinding the dick. (MC thoughts are he should send another email)
Walkthrough says visit claire at 22:00 and use 2nd option....that one doesnt pop up...he just asks if it's possible to "practice" and she jerks him.
I want to unlock the notes thing.

And - how do I send emails to the Dr.? her room is always locked....
You send the e-mails from your computer in your room

Sep 4, 2017
hey guys , i have stuck eith veronica , i have 30 arousal with her but it keeps saying rewarding good behaviour is alsa part of being a good master , i should reward her in her bedroom at 23 00 but whenever i go there peeking options coming up and i cannot do anything

Reactions: nguyen phan

SAUMOULET

May 6, 2018
I'm stuck with Claire, it says i need to go to the beach but I already did it (a lot of times) and I did all possible interactions with her. Can someone help me?

shayan816

Jan 24, 2018
I'm stuck at Massage oil Part.. i went to sex shop, its sold out and i went to Health club and when i click on amy im only getting "Im here to work" and "Nevermind" how do i get to trade veronica panties for massage oil.. Please help me
111.jpg

Ankhesenamun

Dec 17, 2017
The F95 Ren'Py 10-item Cliché Checklist:
1 - Suburban family ✓
2 - Absent fatherly figure ✓
3 - Younger, innocent, virgin sister ✓
4 - Older, experienced, badass sister ✓
5 - Introvert huge-cocked MC ✓
6 - An "antagonic" character that will be blackmailed ✓

7 - The perverted aunt x
8 - "This is wrong! What's happening to me?! I can't help it..." ✓