Fishnchipz

Jun 11, 2017
The candles are not where they are supposed to be. I keep checking the drawer but it keeps saying that there are no candles.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Others like me have the problem that I can not meet Ashley and Veronica to deliver her tickets? In the Walktrough it is written to wait for Ashley and Veronica in the foyer entrance. It never happens to me that both Ashley and Veronica are together. Where am I wrong? Thanks for your help.

cellemk2

Mar 21, 2018
Others like me have the problem that I can not meet Ashley and Veronica to deliver her tickets? In the Walktrough it is written to wait for Ashley and Veronica in the foyer entrance. It never happens to me that both Ashley and Veronica are together. Where am I wrong? Thanks for your help.
I have the exact same problem, been waiting for 7 ingame days and still nothing.

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I have the exact same problem, been waiting for 7 ingame days and still nothing.
It was hard for me to find it too, go to the Foyer in ur appartment at 15:00 hs. It automatically triggers if u completed all the rest of the list. Cheers!

the incest patch V.0.7.4c, is the same as the previous version?
I think its the same since ver 0.7.0, but there is always the link at the first page to be sure, its a tiny file to download anyway. Cheers!

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
What event in Achivements - General - #9 ?
What @Nerttu said above, get 10/10 answers in the theather quiz to get that achievement. Cheers!

ps/ Nerttu, to answer better maybe u need to quote the post u are answering, if u really want to help the one in need that is.

How can I find Claire favorite movie???
Ask Ashley at some time in her room. Cheers!

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
What event in Achivements - General - #9 ?
The answers:
- Titanic – Jack says = I’m the king of the world
- Who said: I ate his liver with some fava beans and nice chianti = Hannibal Lecter - Al Pacino says = Say hello to my little friend!
- Darth Vader say to Luke = I’m your father
- Who is the owner of the Chocolate Factory = Willy Wonka
- Finding Nemo, Nemo is a = fish
- From “Jaws”: You are going to need a bigger = boat
- Die Hard – Bruce Willis says = Yippee ki yay, motherfucker
- Movie not directed by Quentin Tarantino = The Shawshank Redemption
- The Godfather is going to Make Him = an offer he can’t refuse
- -achievement (Movie Buff) and (Cosplay collector)

(thanks Carlos):):):):)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What @Nerttu said above, get 10/10 answers in the theather quiz to get that achievement. Cheers!

ps/ Nerttu, to answer better maybe u need to quote the post u are answering, if u really want to help the one in need that is.
I know, but answer was a short one, so I think that I manage to write it strait under the question. I usually quote or replay, but cheers. :closedeyesmile::closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Ente Supremo

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
The answers:
- Titanic – Jack says = I’m the king of the world
- Who said: I ate his liver with some fava beans and nice chianti = Hannibal Lecter - Al Pacino says = Say hello to my little friend!
- Darth Vader say to Luke = I’m your father
- Who is the owner of the Chocolate Factory = Willy Wonka
- Finding Nemo, Nemo is a = fish
- From “Jaws”: You are going to need a bigger = boat
- Die Hard – Bruce Willis says = Yippee ki yay, motherfucker
- Movie not directed by Quentin Tarantino = The Shawshank Redemption
- The Godfather is going to Make Him = an offer he can’t refuse
- -achievement (Movie Buff) and (Cosplay collector)

(thanks Carlos):):):):)
There are more questions though, its seems to be random, like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pretty good trivia btw, scattered knowledge there and good remembered films, nice one @Faerin ;)... there were some answers that made my day over there XD Cheers!

nguyen phan

Oct 10, 2017
i'm stuck with veronica about :
- The events: 5th
- (12.00 hrs) – Reward Her and keeping doing it
(+Arousal)
- Give the chores for Veronica (For open all scenes)"
does anyone know how to trigger it ??

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes