Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
hey guys , i have stuck eith veronica , i have 30 arousal with her but it keeps saying rewarding good behaviour is alsa part of being a good master , i should reward her in her bedroom at 23 00 but whenever i go there peeking options coming up and i cannot do anything
This post will probably help you:

The F95 Ren'Py 10-item Cliché Checklist:
1 - Suburban family ✓
2 - Absent fatherly figure ✓
3 - Younger, innocent, virgin sister ✓
4 - Older, experienced, badass sister ✓
5 - Introvert huge-cocked MC ✓
6 - An "antagonic" character that will be blackmailed ✓

7 - The perverted aunt x
8 - "This is wrong! What's happening to me?! I can't help it..." ✓
9 - The perverted cousin x
10 - Fuckable sister's friend and/or neighbors ✓
Final score: 8/10

Still one of my favorite games, like I said before ♥
It seems you will soon have to check No. 7 too. Emma looks very... promising! :cool:

Reactions: Ankhesenamun

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers, Here is the last fixed version, everything is working: - --------------- The New Walkthrough with all informations, and revised: - -------------------- Save 0.7.3 ----------------- Mapping --- ;););)

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Hi, Brothers, Here is the last fixed version, everything is working: - --------------- The New Walkthrough with all informations, and revised: - -------------------- Save 0.7.3 ----------------- Mapping --- ;););)
TY !

Reactions: Carlo S

back seung ho

May 30, 2017
Friends I finished the checklist. Well, the problem is that at 6 o'clock, when I was having dinner with my family, I asked them to choose a concert list.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin: This version was "Amazing", all done with the best photos, videos and scene, perfect. Thanks a lot, Amigo for another "Special Version", and the best is that We know that from now on the game will increase in several new events, the game is now the second "Popular Game" in the opinion of the players, this topic is the first , helping and being friendly, many Brothers and Sisters are talking and agreeing with this, thank you all for doing so, is really the best way. And there are new surprises in the game, wait. ;););)

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
I finished all the content 7.4 but lost the photo 34 with Claire, photo 84 with Veronica. and the 5 pics of sophia, someone tells me how to get them

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes