R

RWaites

how do i cook the meal i gave the girls the tickets but they are never away from home
If you have everything else on your list-wine-candles-movie-groceries it should automatically proceed forward when you give Veronica and Ashley the tickets in the lobby at 15:00 (did you also purchase Babe Magnet from the Mall(+5Charisma))

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Just played v7.4c through with no problems using a save from v6. One slight glitch, as MC wakes up and th edialogue box pops up to say "I feel less tired" it would not clear until I clicked on the phone. That happened a couple of times. But as soon as I clicked on the phone it cleared and all the normal options were available.

Reactions: Faerin

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
I
I have been able to use WineBottler to create a working Mac version of every build up until this one. Have any Mac users had success with this build, and if so what WineBottler/Wine version are you using? Thanks!
I'm using 1.8.4, the game works fine for the most part but the animations/movies don't work. Not sure how to fix that.

Reactions: phreakinowski

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
No way! I have all the events completed in the notes but I never find Ashley and Veronica at 3 PM in the foyer. Does anyone have any idea why this event does not work?
Cattura.JPG

nhantran1992

Jul 16, 2017
i am new plz help me how to unlock all location and how to find Massage Oil. I was follow guide "Look in the phone (Google) look for Sex Shop, go there, after go to the Health Club, talk with Amy (give her, something that She want) look in inventory and You find something from Veronica." but when i talk with Amy it have nothing happen ?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes