Spikerhsc

May 14, 2018
All the phone says is that rewarding her is part of being a master or something like that.

Hmm, chopped off the lead of my edit... there was the comment about 20 arousal, but i'm not sure what else got balletted.
60 Dominance and 7 stars(I think?), I had completed Ashley and was, at the time of the first post, grinding Nude Yoga out for Claire. Amy is at 10 hearts, not dropping any I have done the cheat to raise Dominance to 65, just as an experiment, and at this time I've 'rewarded' Veronica nearly every single work day for most of 100 days of game play. She ain't trusting me yet!

I've tried cycling her through all three chores with panties back on, then off again, cycles of all three chores without the maid outfit, cycles where I checked up on her and didn't take her to the room, cycles where I watched TV. I've tried checking on her every night at 23:00, and I've ignored her at 23:00 for upwards of a week at a time. I've tried waiting to 'catch' her coming home, or leaving Club Neon. I've tried talking to her at the gym, and in her room after she's done her chores.

Nada, zippo, bumpkis. As near as I can tell when I go to reward her she's supposed to blow me? No pics of that in the 'Mike Save', but the walkthrough and pics indicate she should do something in her room at 23:00 other than get ready for work with, or without, panties.

Just about the only thing I haven't tried is having her go seven days without wearing Panties, because Saturday group yoga seems to break the chore pattern, but I HAVE asked a favor from her on Saturdays, just in case.

Also, I've gone back to talk to Officer Debbie several times.

Currently: I just delivered Claire's briefcase to her office for the first time, which was apparently supposed to trigger an Achievement, but somehow only gave me half credit? Don't know if that will fix after the "weekend", if I can visit again. Walkthrough is.... difficult to parse at times.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
So has Faerin already made an announcement which of the polled events will go into next version ?

Eraphia

May 7, 2018
All the phone says is that rewarding her is part of being a master or something like that.

Hmm, chopped off the lead of my edit... there was the comment about 20 arousal, but i'm not sure what else got balletted.
60 Dominance and 7 stars(I think?), I had completed Ashley and was, at the time of the first post, grinding Nude Yoga out for Claire. Amy is at 10 hearts, not dropping any I have done the cheat to raise Dominance to 65, just as an experiment, and at this time I've 'rewarded' Veronica nearly every single work day for most of 100 days of game play. She ain't trusting me yet!

I've tried cycling her through all three chores with panties back on, then off again, cycles of all three chores without the maid outfit, cycles where I checked up on her and didn't take her to the room, cycles where I watched TV. I've tried checking on her every night at 23:00, and I've ignored her at 23:00 for upwards of a week at a time. I've tried waiting to 'catch' her coming home, or leaving Club Neon. I've tried talking to her at the gym, and in her room after she's done her chores.

Nada, zippo, bumpkis. As near as I can tell when I go to reward her she's supposed to blow me? No pics of that in the 'Mike Save', but the walkthrough and pics indicate she should do something in her room at 23:00 other than get ready for work with, or without, panties.

Just about the only thing I haven't tried is having her go seven days without wearing Panties, because Saturday group yoga seems to break the chore pattern, but I HAVE asked a favor from her on Saturdays, just in case.

Also, I've gone back to talk to Officer Debbie several times.

Currently: I just delivered Claire's briefcase to her office for the first time, which was apparently supposed to trigger an Achievement, but somehow only gave me half credit? Don't know if that will fix after the "weekend", if I can visit again. Walkthrough is.... difficult to parse at times.
I have same issue. I reward her after chores endlessly - cant get to next stage.. any help?

leopold_00

Oct 22, 2017
Hello everyone,

So im following the walkthrough step by step for claire and when it says 10pm outside her room to trigger ashley scene it never happens. It always triggers the peek scen but never the ashley/lingerie scene. I tried avoiding foot rub b4, try avoiding dinner etc everything even skipped days but i never get the scene. I think the walkthrough isnt properly detailed orsmthn. What can i do?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello everyone,

So im following the walkthrough step by step for claire and when it says 10pm outside her room to trigger ashley scene it never happens. It always triggers the peek scen but never the ashley/lingerie scene. I tried avoiding foot rub b4, try avoiding dinner etc everything even skipped days but i never get the scene. I think the walkthrough isnt properly detailed orsmthn. What can i do?
Stop readind that WT and throw it in the trashcan and start to play the game as it to ment to play, by using hints of the phone and not to do ONLY one route. Do you think that Ashley lingerie task appears, when she haven`t told you about it (in game).

Reactions: partanen

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Who knows the name of the book of the writer The Pigeon
:cool::cool::cool: , don't tell anyone, talk with me and receive a exclusive GIF, made by @Faerin and @Carlo S ;););) --------------- ---------------------- MEGA 0.7.4.c (hotfix- everything works) ------- ------ --- Save 0.7.3 ------- New Walkthrough 0.7.4 - full revised with all informations ------- Mapping ---

Cannot download tke WT, Help!

Reactions: Carlo S
R

RWaites

I'm progressing through Mom's events and am missing a chunk of photos, numbers 40-47. As seen in the attached screenshot, they are located between the massage oil and the new outfit events. I've reached the point where she is now doing nude yoga. I've been trying to hold off on furthering her progress while attempting the existing events like the massage, the masturbation event in her room, and the pre- and post-dinner events to see if anything unlocks but I'm not having any luck with a new photo event that would fill those locked spaces.

View attachment 99295

I'm wondering if there was an event after the oil massage that I missed and can't get back to, or if an event that I haven't unlocked yet will fill those spaces. If someone could give me a hint I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
You just need to progressa bit further until after the HJ on the couch Screenshot (62).png

R

RWaites

Hello everyone,

You need to progressAshley'story as well

Reactions: LeRescator

Spikerhsc

May 14, 2018
I noticed in the 7.4 changelog that they fixed a Veronica Progression bug, I'm wondering if thats what got me? I was playing 7.3. I moved my save over, but it doesn't seem to have helped any....

hmm... I wonder... if I use the cheat console to reduce her Arousal to less than 20 (19?) and then 'reward' her, if that might trigger the progression? Well, I guess I'm off to test it.

edit to add: no immediate and obvious effect. pushed arousal back to 19, rewarded back to 20 on a Friday, played through the following monday, including reward for no arousal points, checking each night at 23:00.... same old scene of getting ready for work. I've seen it so many times now its getting seared into my brain...

R

RWaites

I noticed in the 7.4 changelog that they fixed a Veronica Progression bug, I'm wondering if thats what got me? I was playing 7.3. I moved my save over, but it doesn't seem to have helped any....

hmm... I wonder... if I use the cheat console to reduce her Arousal to less than 20 (19?) and then 'reward' her, if that might trigger the progression? Well, I guess I'm off to test it.

edit to add: no immediate and obvious effect. pushed arousal back to 19, rewarded back to 20 on a Friday, played through the following monday, including reward for no arousal points, checking each night at 23:00.... same old scene of getting ready for work. I've seen it so many times now its getting seared into my brain...
Can you purchase the Blind fold from the sex-shop or try
Give her the chore as normal
Make her wear Maid's Outfit
Watch TV at12:00 instead of checking on her
Continnue watching TV

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Right !!! Who the hell putt that (step) in there and when ??? At the beginning, she was Mom and in my game she still is, but when this "insest" thing came out by patreons, dev change Mom to Landlady and Sisters to Roommates.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes