jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
In the walkthrough there are two locations, Northeast of the apartment (hospital symbol) and East (waterski symbol) that I can't seem to unlock but I have 100 % achievements. Have they been removed ?

And how can you reduce those jealous stats with Ashley and Mom again ?
Those are, most likely, future stuff to be implemented later. As far as the jealous and caution stats, they don't play much in the game yet. I think that you'll want those to stay though, as they will eventually open more scenes..............................Peace!!

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Cheers i'd actually found it after i posted , really not sure which character it is though
You can give the lingerie to Ashley almost anywhere and it says that you gave it to her but it s still in your inventory. The only valid place and time to give it to her is in her room during the afternoon. There should be a negative response anywhere else that tells you she could not or will not accept it there and then.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Who knows the name of the book of the writer The Pigeon
:cool::cool::cool: , don't tell anyone, talk with me and receive a exclusive GIF, made by @Faerin and @Carlo S ;););) --------------- ---------------------- MEGA 0.7.4.c (hotfix- everything works) ------- ------ --- Save 0.7.3 ------- New Walkthrough 0.7.4 - full revised with all informations ------- Mapping ---

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hmmm Ok I do not know how to get Nr. 9 achievement in general (MC's) section any idea what it is that i am missing? :confused:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hmmm Ok I do not know how to get Nr. 9 achievement in general (MC's) section any idea what it is that i am missing? :confused:
How about READING this thread !!!! That same question was anwered 4 times at LAST 2 paiges !!! Try a little bit, please.

baragnaw

Apr 7, 2018
I'm confused about a part in walkthrough. It's for mom, about 10 pm says bedroom (mom and ashley) lingerie buy it. what does this mean and how to get it to happen?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm confused about a part in walkthrough. It's for mom, about 10 pm says bedroom (mom and ashley) lingerie buy it. what does this mean and how to get it to happen?
You go outside of Moms room at that time, and then Ashley comes out and tells you about the lingerie.

AdriftAtSea

Apr 24, 2018
I'm progressing through Mom's events and am missing a chunk of photos, numbers 40-47. As seen in the attached screenshot, they are located between the massage oil and the new outfit events. I've reached the point where she is now doing nude yoga. I've been trying to hold off on furthering her progress while attempting the existing events like the massage, the masturbation event in her room, and the pre- and post-dinner events to see if anything unlocks but I'm not having any luck with a new photo event that would fill those locked spaces.

phone.jpg

I'm wondering if there was an event after the oil massage that I missed and can't get back to, or if an event that I haven't unlocked yet will fill those spaces. If someone could give me a hint I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
How about READING this thread !!!! That same question was anwered 4 times at LAST 2 paiges !!! Try a little bit, please.
Thnx For some reason when i got all the questions right the first time when getting the cosplay pic it did not show up, but after doing it again and getting everything correct it did. :)

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I'm progressing through Mom's events and am missing a chunk of photos, numbers 40-47. As seen in the attached screenshot, they are located between the massage oil and the new outfit events. I've reached the point where she is now doing nude yoga. I've been trying to hold off on furthering her progress while attempting the existing events like the massage, the masturbation event in her room, and the pre- and post-dinner events to see if anything unlocks but I'm not having any luck with a new photo event that would fill those locked spaces.

View attachment 99295

I'm wondering if there was an event after the oil massage that I missed and can't get back to, or if an event that I haven't unlocked yet will fill those spaces. If someone could give me a hint I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
I think its the event with mom getting a massage from you, but you will know which one it is when you get a titty-job from her on her bed. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: AdriftAtSea

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

View attachment 99295

Yeah, thats Moms TJ. You must watch TV with her (not massage) and then after awhile (points) it triggers.

Reactions: AdriftAtSea

Spikerhsc

May 14, 2018
maybe I'm dumb, but could someone explain in very small words what exactly I have to do to get Veronica's 'Earn her trust' acheivement? I've literally been rewarding her for... I dunno... fifty or sixty days now, I've tried mixing it up with spankings, leaving her to her chores, and now... thanks to reading this forum for about two hours... watching TV from 12:00 to 13:00 (something I didn't know was even possible!), and nothing seems to change

So, baby steps, in excruciating detail... what, exactly needs to happen to trigger the next event/scene/whatever...

I swear... I'm just about as frustrated as Claire...

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes