May 20, 2017
It says "6.00 AM – Look the email, look for Her Diary", but nothing really happens. No reply from her and her bedroom door seems to be locked? Is there any requirement to get this event to trigger?

May 20, 2017
Your Mood is full, did You all the events? look what You is missing, look in the phone what is asking and tell me what is saying ;)
I play with MC's Stats locked at full. I just pushed Claire's love and Ashley's Jealousy to see if that works, but no. Is there anything the MC has to do with some other character or with Claire or Unlock any location as a requirement?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I play with MC's Stats locked at full. I just pushed Claire's love and Ashley's Jealousy to see if that works, but no. Is there anything the MC has to do with some other character or with Claire or Unlock any location as a requirement?
What do the tips on the phone say?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hello i can't take the massage oil i stuck what i do please help!
Assuming that you mean from the sex shop, you don't get it there. MC will say something about Amy at the gym, and you'll have to go there. You'll have to ask her, and at first she'll refuse, just watch the scene.
Then you go into your backpack and click on Veronica's panties, then click on Amy. Watch the scene and you'll have the oil.........................Peace!!

Reactions: RWaites

Mirta

Mar 28, 2018
In the walkthrough there are two locations, Northeast of the apartment (hospital symbol) and East (waterski symbol) that I can't seem to unlock but I have 100 % achievements. Have they been removed ?

And how can you reduce those jealous stats with Ashley and Mom again ?

4.20 star(s) 256 Votes