jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Do the Jealousy stat for Ashley and the Suspicion stat for Mom/Claire actually lead to anything or is that just a set up for a later version? I've completed the game and tried cheating the stats up just to see what happens, but I can't find any reaction or interaction.
They don't lead to anything just yet, they'll come in handy later.............Peace!!

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hello everyone,

So im following the walkthrough step by step for claire and when it says 10pm outside her room to trigger ashley scene it never happens. It always triggers the peek scen but never the ashley/lingerie scene. I tried avoiding foot rub b4, try avoiding dinner etc everything even skipped days but i never get the scene. I think the walkthrough isnt properly detailed orsmthn. What can i do?
How far through Ashley's route are you, you need to have 6 stars, and 60 - 70 hearts, to trigger the lingerie.

At 15.00 in the hallway (between Moms and Veronicas rooms).
Correction Nerttu, it's in the foyer not the hallway.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I have two ides of who is involved with the bathroom scene, but I'm not going to call it out. Just think back in the game when you have peeked in the bathroom :closedtongue:
Have a lot of things in the bathroom, take a shower in the morning with Mom and Sis, take a shower at night with them all, or peek and see someone having fun, who knows ;););)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Have a lot of things in the bathroom, take a shower in the morning with Mom and Sis, take a shower at night with them all, or peek and see someone having fun, who knows ;););)
I thought about seeing shower scenes (but that will be in the game:closedtongue:) but you said 'all players have to PEEK in the bathroom' and by peek you mean the keyhole? then I have an idea of where that scene is going (I'm probably wrong) but I hope not. :heartcoveredeyes:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Where / When can I find that guy with the tickets?
If I remember you just go to the movie, Ashley will show up, you talk she buys the tickets you have to buy the snacks and drinks!

Go to the map after you make the date and click on the Video camera Icon.

TheBatroc

Sep 14, 2017
Hello to all. Today I downloaded the 7.4, I unpacked as usual, copied the old saves in their folder and started the game. Unfortunately, no image is displayed, I tried several times but does not start. Did I omit something? Should I use another program instead of win rar?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hello to all. Today I downloaded the 7.4, I unpacked as usual, copied the old saves in their folder and started the game. Unfortunately, no image is displayed, I tried several times but does not start. Did I omit something? Should I use another program instead of win rar?
Did You download the bugfix version? If you do it try this solutions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and Here is the MEGA version bugfix:-

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
In the Walkthrough you talk about a Thief, I dont know where to find him..
and how do I find the Movie Theater.or the Park?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Faerin
Would it be all possible to actually have repeatable Clair scene, like Veronica and Ashley??
It could actually be the same action scene, with a slight change in dialog. I even have the perfect placement for it too. Without having to do the concert thing and dinner date all over.

You could place it at 00:00 hrs, right after Veronica leaves for work and Ashley is already asleep. Hell! I'd make a ritual around it, 23:00 go to Veronica's room and eat out her pussy, sending her to work with a smile.
Then, go right on over to Clair's room at 00:00 hrs for a night romp.
You know how you got her to see, that the date implication for sex....You could do the same thing here.

You enter the room, and when she looks at you, you show her a box of Birth Control Pills.......Lol!!
She'll give you that seductive smile, and the night is yours. I mean fair is fair, Veronica and Ashley gets their pussies filled.....You know what I mean right?? (wink, wink).
You could even get a new Achievement......"grind master"....Lol!! Gives it a new meaning. :winkytongue:
Anyway, I love the great job your doing Brother!!.............................Peace!!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes