jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Carlo S
Your the Best Brother, we here on this thread could ask for.............:kissingheart:
So with that in mind, I think you may deserve your own spot in game. While it won't be from @Faerin this time, just an appreciative Brother jaydem.......................

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be continued................................Peace!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S
Your the Best Brother, we here on this thread could ask for.............:kissingheart:
So with that in mind, I think you may deserve your own spot in game. While it won't be from @Faerin this time, just an appreciative Brother jaydem.......................

To be continued................................Peace!!
Thanks a lot Brother, I'll show to @Faerin, and maybe He can put it like a, bonus scenes x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D I'm joking, the Star here is The Pigeon:cool::cool::cool:x'Dx'Dx'D

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Faerin needs your vote, who is the character you'd like to see in the game, among the three - "Amazing "
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 99800 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
The exact order you have them in now, is my vote!! Fuck, I'm not biased, put them all in, we'll wait a day extra....Lol!!..................Peace!!

how to get concert tickets?????
Walk around at night, and talk to the shady man when he appears...................Peace!!

Anyone know the timing for take a shower and bump into mom in the hallway?
You have to shower, after you help mom with dishes or 19:00 to 19:30 I believe Brother................Peace!!

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@Faerin needs your vote, who is the character you'd like to see in the game, among the three - "Amazing "
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 99800 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
It would be much better if @Faerin , were to have them all in.........wink,wink.
He could make them the daughters of Emma, and add the time travel scenario I had earlier, and make them your daughters as well.
Knowing that Emma had groomed them for you, you won't have to go through training as you did with Ashley.
As soon as your introduced, the three vigorously take you to their room, where you become the first recipient of an awesome and totally Hot!, foursome!!
Thus earning the Achievement............."Triple Threat"........................Peace!!

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

Zal

May 5, 2017
HEY!!!!been so long but i´m back!!!!i´ll vote for ALL!!!!!
But if i have to choose one it will be the green haired girl!!!! :cool:;)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes