La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
ok i have the tickets, the walkthrough says give them to the girls in the foyer at 15:00 yet, veronica is at the health club at 15:00! so how?!?
Just move from dining table to Foyer make sure you have all ingredients in checklist.

Reactions: RWaites

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
but no one is eating at 15:00
I Mean from upstairs to downstairs hallway don't use map & buy babe magnet book from mall go to mobile & there is checklist section see you have all items for mom date for movies ask Ashley @ 16:00 which movie mom likes then buy it from mall

Reactions: RWaites

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Just move from dining table to Foyer make sure you have all ingredients in checklist.
hah soon as i turned around to go tot he dining table, bam there they were.
oddly during the sex, since i could see the door, i kept expecting the sisters to rush in and say but that's my cock, then look at each other a little surprised, then the mom tells robert to go outside for a minute, and he thinks he is major trouble, then she calls him back in and all 3 are naked and ready.........

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
@Faerin needs your vote, who is the character you'd like to see in the game, among the three - "Amazing "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 99800 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Very tough choice here....I'm actually more attracted to the Middle one, but she is a little too much like Veronica in looks so I will vote for the one on the left.

Milfy City

This is exactly what I was talking about in regards to spending too many resources on animations.
If you haven't played it yet - take a look.

Really great animations, the best I've seen so far. But the story and game play are mediocre at best.
At times you go from place to place and not a single character is anywhere to be found. No surprises, next to no variations when you revisit locations. Grindy and boring a lot of the times.
No wonder, since those animations must have taken a very long time to set up. And then there is a little bit of game around them.
I just hope Faerin doesn't fall into the same trap with MOTH.
I actually enjoyed that game and yes the animations are spectacular...

What would be the best solution however is for us to get the word out, get lots of patreons for him so he can earn enough each month to hire a person to just do all the rendering to his specifications. He would be free to work on the gameplay and all he would have to do is incorporate the animations as they came in.

But Like I said personally I don't have any issues with the amount of content he is putting out per release. Quality is more important to me than Quantity and @Faerin is giving us that in spades!

Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
@Faerin needs your vote, who is the character you'd like to see in the game, among the three - "Amazing "
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 99800 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
To be honest, I don't like non-natural hair colors at all. I don't care if a brunette dyes her hair blond (or vice versa). But green, blue etc hair is just not my thing.
Anyway, if I had to vote, I'd say the first, since the color is quite similar to blond. ;)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
To be honest, I don't like non-natural hair colors at all. I don't care if a brunette dies her hair blond (or vice versa). But green, blue etc hair is just not my thing.
Anyway, if I had to vote, I'd say the first, since the color is quite similar to blond. ;)
didn't like pink's hairstyle and for all 3 i hate piercings..

Supado

Dec 13, 2017
I would love to see an update that finally shows us what the sisters are doing in the bathroom together. I am hoping something really naughty ;) Would Love to see them eating each other out :)

Reactions: Carlo S

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yes, vote for the #1 green hair, the hair style like most, but only cause can't vote for all.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I would love to see an update that finally shows us what the sisters are doing in the bathroom together. I am hoping something really naughty ;) Would Love to see them eating each other out :)
Oh! yeah, I like that too...........Maybe 69 position....but instead of hearing them giggling, you change it to gargling.........Lol!!
Fuck!! maybe you have both in there taking turns blowing hard into the other's vagina, then soaping the pussy up real good. Then pressing hard on the stomach, creating a giant bubble to form. Then both giggling like a couple of school girls.............Lol!! When you look in on them, you gain the Achievement..................................."Cleaning Bubbles"..........:confounded:..............Peace!!

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
The first hairstyle, for sure, but with the pink color of hair and lipstick of the third girl. That would be perfect. :)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Why cant it be all three? Twins are overrated, lets move on to Triplet sex

Reactions: Carlo S
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes