Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Reactions: Emmanuelle

Blizzring

Jun 3, 2017
I'm stuck in the mother path i've been grinding her stats till it end up at the max never miss a yoga group but i still can't practice with her in the morning in the week
Some one have a solution ?

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I'm stuck in the mother path i've been grinding her stats till it end up at the max never miss a yoga group but i still can't practice with her in the morning in the week
Some one have a solution ?
go to her any other day 6:30 choose below 2nd option says "i am just checking"

Reactions: User #19006

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
@Faerin needs your vote, who is the character you'd like to see in the game, among the three - "Amazing "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 99800 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
for me it's gotta be #3

but if you want to put in all 3, i'd go by the order of #3, #1, #2 :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its not three girls, its one girl with 3 different hairstyle and lipstick. I cast my vote on first style that goes with the green colour. So the green. Or just call it pistachio because green is just so dull! I don't wanna eat out green.. but i do wanna lick pistachio from her lips!

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
@Faerin needs your vote, who is the character you'd like to see in the game, among the three - "Amazing "
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 99800 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
I like The blue Girl.....:eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:..my vote for her!!!.....:eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink:

Jan 1, 2018
They all look tasty, but I'm gonna have to go with the one on the left. The eyes on the middle one look a little off when framed by her hair, for some reason. By the way, does the one in the middle have smaller hips or is it just my eyes?

Reactions: Carlo S

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@RWaites

We really appreciate you as well Brother, aside from @Carlo S, your one of the hardest working Brothers here.
I really think that you need some R&R, so if you won't take one here.......Let ole jaydem give you a spot in game.

To be continued.....................Peace!!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I didn't find the Pigeon as of yet but I did find the cell phone with cosplay pictures on it, in the men's locker on the bench to the right next to the towels. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::closedtongue::closedtongue:

:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Just one? Damn... Hell I'm in love with all 3, I love women will small tits, and they have really nice bodies :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:.
The Green haired girl would be my pick.:FeelsGoodMan:

I have sometime off so I can try and catch up from 0.7.0 up too 0.7.4! Keeping an eye out for the satanic pigeon as I go.x'D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Just one? Damn... Hell I'm in love with all 3, I love women will small tits, and they have really nice bodies :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:.
The Green haired girl would be my pick.:FeelsGoodMan:
Brother, if you knew how many people are wanting the three, You can believe You're not alone, many are voting in the three ;););)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Brother, if you knew how many people are wanting the three, You can believe You're not alone, many are voting in the three ;););)
Really I would love to see a three but you would have to have a back story that they're triplets! Which can happen :D:D:closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Carlo S

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Brother, if you knew how many people are wanting the three, You can believe You're not alone, many are voting in the three
Thats probably just a subtle hint that they want a hairdresser shop where they can watch how girls get a different hairstyle, haircolour, maybe help them with opening the toilet door while their nailpolish dry and... n-no, nothing else, totally whiteknightly reasons here:coldsweat:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
It would be much better if @Faerin , were to have them all in.........wink,wink.
He could make them the daughters of Emma, and add the time travel scenario I had earlier, and make them your daughters as well.
Knowing that Emma had groomed them for you, you won't have to go through training as you did with Ashley.
As soon as your introduced, the three vigorously take you to their room, where you become the first recipient of an awesome and totally Hot!, foursome!!
Thus earning the Achievement............."Triple Threat"........................Peace!!
you left out, you turn and see a pigeon in a leather jacket, a wink in his eye and his hand on his cock.

ok i have the tickets, the walkthrough says give them to the girls in the foyer at 15:00 yet, veronica is at the health club at 15:00! so how?!?

no matter how many times i try, neither sister is ever in the foyer, so wtf??

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes