Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In the next versions, will be the time for all characters without events so far, Aunt, Pam, Kathy, Cassie and new characters too, @Faerin is thinking in do many surprises for all the players, and We can't forget the event of Bathroom , MC need peek and see something there, and We too :p:p:p -----------------------------------------------------------------------------The Pigeon :cool::cool::cool:,wrote a book in the game, if You know the name of the book, don't tell anyone, talk with me and receive a very hot GIF made by @Faerin and @Carlo S ;););)

MEGA bugfix 0.7.4c: - -

New Walkthrough 0.7.4 (with all the answer for the Quiz) and revised --------

------- Save 0.7.4 -------

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
In the next versions, will be the time for all characters without events so far, Aunt, Pam, Kathy, Cassie and new characters too, @Faerin is thinking in do many surprises for all the players, and We can't forget the event of Bathroom , MC need peek and see something there, and We too :p:p:p -----------------------------------------------------------------------------The Pigeon :cool::cool::cool:,wrote a book in the game, if You know the name of the book, don't tell anyone, talk with me and receive a very hot GIF made by @Faerin and @Carlo S ;););)

MEGA bugfix 0.7.4c: - -

New Walkthrough 0.7.4 (with all the answer for the Quiz) and revised --------

------- Save 0.7.4 -------
Thank you Brother!!...:D:D:D:D:D....Great News..I can't wait for the new update......It'll be great as always..:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

nickhanson

Jul 17, 2017
@Carlo S , @RWaites , @Faerin , and all the good Brothers out there.

I simply cannot wait, and have to throw a scenario out there. Based on what teaser we had from the poll, and what we've seen from the game so far.
I'll keep it in @Faerin's style...................Umm.......Ok, maybe my style, with a little faerin if I can......Lol!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all for now Brothers, more later..........................................Peace!!
Playing doctor for sure!

WareWaNanji

Jul 21, 2017
Que bien que te haya gustado, si ves algo mal o que que no haga sentido con el español, dejanos saberlo a mi o a @Jaguarundi que estamos haciendo esa traduccion del juego ;) Saludos!

(Glad you liked it, if u see anything wrong or something doesnt add up with the spanish part, let me or @Jaguarundi know, we are handling that translation of the game ;) Cheers!)

Just as a nitpick, but it would be "Que bueno" not "Que bien" and it would be "Que no tenga sentido" not "Que no haga sentido".

The "It doesn't make sense" in spanish would be translated literally as "It doesn't have sense".

Outside of that good, I like to see people working to make a traduction for people that don't understand english. Good job.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

micky404

May 18, 2018
Hello, I Need some Help .
I cant finish the mom with 100% .
Do you got some advice for me
i am missing during the Yoga Events the 5 part
Thank you

Ssoud

Jul 16, 2017
Just as a nitpick, but it would be "Que bueno" not "Que bien" and it would be "Que no tenga sentido" not "Que no haga sentido".

The "It doesn't make sense" in spanish would be translated literally as "It doesn't have sense".

Outside of that good, I like to see people working to make a traduction for people that don't understand english. Good job.
"Qué bueno" = Latin American
"Qué bien" = Spanish

May 14, 2018
I don't get how you guys get that far in this game.
I feel like I repeat everything over and over and I'm so far from finishing this game XD

Liverpou

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, i need help, for the oil.

The oil is not available at the sex shop, when i go to amy
apart from offering work impossible to ask for oil.

Stats of Veronica 65 and 5 stars. ( i have pantie in my inventary)

When i go to club when Veronica have no panty, i can talk with here but no more i don't have 65 (What it is ?)

Can you help me ? (Ty for your help and sorry for my english)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, i need help, for the oil.

The oil is not available at the sex shop, when i go to amy
apart from offering work impossible to ask for oil.

Stats of Veronica 65 and 5 stars. ( i have pantie in my inventary)

When i go to club when Veronica have no panty, i can talk with here but no more i don't have 65 (What it is ?)

Can you help me ? (Ty for your help and sorry for my english)
Do You have the latest version 0.7.4 bugfix? in the previous version had a bug. You can give download or have the Walkthrough here: -

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes