Liverpou

Oct 8, 2017
I go test with the version of your link, because i have test all possibility, search every answer in this tread and i'm totally block

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Just as a nitpick, but it would be "Que bueno" not "Que bien" and it would be "Que no tenga sentido" not "Que no haga sentido".

The "It doesn't make sense" in spanish would be translated literally as "It doesn't have sense".

Outside of that good, I like to see people working to make a traduction for people that don't understand english. Good job.
We know there are a couple of things that are not strictly well placed (even if ur example its not right, as both sentences are correct in spanish, at least for me, remember that in spanish we can say the same thing in a bunch of different ways and that mostly depends on wich country u live), but i think those will have to wait until the game is finished and i can do a proper full correction or until i have the wil and time to do it, cause there are tons of words already to read and that takes alot of time and effort to do it properly. I was a¡ming to something more like: this part doesnt make sense or this one is misleading or u missed an accent here or misspelled that... that kind of thing... but yea, some more picky polish is still needed in the end and i even said so to the dev when started to help him here (i know about this stuff, im picky as hell with words and errors of all kinds, ask @Faerin XD). For now, as long is understable and not too rough, it will have to do, not too fancy but also not too shabby. Thanks anyway ;) Cheers!

Reactions: Carlo S

MrBurns

Aug 3, 2017
I can do some actions, but on the left side, there's a locked key sign - how can do some actions?
Example: Spying in the shower.
I searched the topic for it, but i haven't found any hint. Maybe i am too blind.

R

RWaites

Hi, i need help, for the oil.

The oil is not available at the sex shop, when i go to amy
apart from offering work impossible to ask for oil.

Stats of Veronica 65 and 5 stars. ( i have pantie in my inventary)

When i go to club when Veronica have no panty, i can talk with here but no more i don't have 65 (What it is ?)

Can you help me ? (Ty for your help and sorry for my english)
Forthe oil if you have Veronica's panties in your bsbackpack click on them then clickk Amy and you should get the oil

Reactions: Carcalla
R

RWaites

I can do some actions, but on the left side, there's a locked key sign - how can do some actions?
Example: Spying in the shower.
I searched the topic for it, but i haven't found any hint. Maybe i am too blind.
If the action is locked the MC's stats - sleep - hunger - hygene - mood are not high enough you can max these with the cheat before you try any interactions

Cloaked Paladin

Jul 10, 2017
Any time I start a scene with an animation my game crashes, I managed to get through most of them by not rushing through but when I try to view them from the phone, boom, crash.
I also cannot finish the date with Veronica as it freezes and crashes on the cowgirl scene and refuses to allow me any further. I can post the crash logs if it might help, but I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong.

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
New Walkthrough 0.7.4 (with all the answer for the Quiz) and revised --------

------- Save 0.7.4 -------
I was looking at your walkthrough for the answers for the Quiz and i've found a mistake. At the question:
- Who is “The hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it’s need right now?" Your answer is "Robin", but its not, the right answer is "Batman". At first i didn't notice because i wasn't reading the questions and i couldn't understand why i kept getting nine points out of ten. Hope it helps.
By the way your walkthrough is very accurate and helpful, i thank you for it.

Reactions: Carlo S

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I was looking at your walkthrough for the answers for the Quiz and i've found a mistake. At the question:
- Who is “The hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it’s need right now?" Your answer is "Robin", but its not, the right answer is "Batman". At first i didn't notice because i wasn't reading the questions and i couldn't understand why i kept getting nine points out of ten. Hope this helps.
A question if i may, i can't find the first Egypt Collectible Card, according to your walkthrough is in the plant vase in the house but i couldn't find it. Where i'm doing wrong?
1st is in MC bedroom right side drawer click randomly you will get it
2nd next to lift door hallway left side plant

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
1st is in MC bedroom right side drawer click randomly you will get it
2nd next to lift door hallway left side plant
As you may have noticed, i edited the message because i've managed to find the first pic i was missing, by the way thank you very much for the answer! ^_^

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
- Who is “The hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it’s need right now?" Your answer is "Robin", but its not, the right answer is "Batman". At first i didn't notice because i wasn't reading the questions and i couldn't understand why i kept getting nine points out of ten. Hope it helps.
You can believe me, I replied Robin, and I had all ten points in the Quiz, and I did it twice, I'll give a look, thanks for the warning ;););)
Any time I start a scene with an animation my game crashes, I managed to get through most of them by not rushing through but when I try to view them from the phone, boom, crash.
I also cannot finish the date with Veronica as it freezes and crashes on the cowgirl scene and refuses to allow me any further. I can post the crash logs if it might help, but I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong.
For the animations scenes You need K-Lite Codec package, for the previous versions at least, for new version I'm not sure ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Mega 0.7.4 bugfix --- Save 0.7.4 complete game --- and all informations that You need to know, You'll find here: --- ---------- and here too: - ---

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
You can believe me, I replied Robin, and I had all ten points in the Quiz, and I did it twice, I'll give a look, thanks for the warning ;););)

For the animations scenes You need K-Lite Codec package, for the previous versions at least, for new version I'm not sure ;););)
Please, man, who did your signature? If you can tell me thanks.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes