Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In the next versions, all the characters without events so far, will be in focus, Aunt, Pam, Kathy, Cassie and new characters too, the promises of @Faerin are, good surprises, and we can not forget that MC needs "Peek in the Bathroom", He need see something, and We must also see, for sure :p:p:p

fryoj

Mar 12, 2018
Working Mac MacOS OSX version (line for people to find when searching)

Are the instructions to make a wrapper not clear? What part is giving you trouble?

You'll also want to follow the instructions to get animations to work.
That worked! Thanks for the info!

Reactions: goobdoob

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
I think this is the first game in Spanish... thanks!
Que bien que te haya gustado, si ves algo mal o que que no haga sentido con el español, dejanos saberlo a mi o a @Jaguarundi que estamos haciendo esa traduccion del juego ;) Saludos!

(Glad you liked it, if u see anything wrong or something doesnt add up with the spanish part, let me or @Jaguarundi know, we are handling that translation of the game ;) Cheers!)

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Metal-MEl

Jan 21, 2018
Que bien que te haya gustado, si ves algo mal o que que no haga sentido con el español, dejanos saberlo a mi o a @Jaguarundi que estamos haciendo esa traduccion del juego ;) Saludos!

(Glad you liked it, if u see anything wrong or something doesnt add up with the spanish part, let me or @Jaguarundi know, we are handling that translation of the game ;) Cheers!)
Cuanta con eso amigo!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What is the 9th achievement in general tab? Except for that I have completed all. Please Help.
I have answered that question about 10 times !!!!! Use search function or READ this thread, before you ask questions !!!

Rheno

Mar 27, 2018
Hi guys, on the one hand I have a problem with the last update, it does not unlock, it remains locked (with the small padlock) on the other hand, but I am 95% to the previous but blocked with Veronica who no longer appears at the club.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys, on the one hand I have a problem with the last update, it does not unlock, it remains locked (with the small padlock) on the other hand, but I am 95% to the previous but blocked with Veronica who no longer appears at the club.
Do you mean, that you can`t load the old saves ???

R

RWaites

You should be sble to continnue in the new update if you copy and paste your old savegames from the oldpreviouus save game folder to the newone just make sure it di0e's not create another folder in there

Rheno

Mar 27, 2018
Yes I can not, or maybe I have misplaced it I do not know but every time it is locked.I tried to download it again, but same problem.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yes I can not, or maybe I have misplaced it I do not know but every time it is locked.I tried to download it again, but same problem.
You have to manually move your old saves into the new game folder !!! And the mapping file allso, if you play with incest.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes