Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I tried following the direction but I can't move the hand between the legs.
MC need have all the mood full, and give a look in the phone what is saying, and see what are You missing with some characters, if have doubt, send me your save and I'll give a look. ;););)
Hello Guys can anyone help me out with collectibles???
I am not able to collect it from book store coffee shop and from neon club I am playing version 7.5
Here Brother:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:):):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I don't get a call at 3.00 AM to unlock the Veronica path.

Is it maybe because my game gets a bit stuck when i reach the picture below ?
What do i have to do in order to get the 3.00 AM phone call ? She stole my coffee and from what i searched i should have gotten the phone call

For MC have a call, He need 23.00 hours go in the Veronica's bedroom and after go sleep, try don't cheat everything, only money and mood, if don't works, try some of this solutions :):):)

paulmall

Dec 9, 2017
does anybody knows how do i find the cassino? i think if i do this then there will be more options for the date with veronica

keroro13

Jan 12, 2018
- 10.00 AM – Breakfast (go
Breakfast (go to pizzeria) (+1 point)
) (+1 point)
how to do that?
veronica route

keroro13

Jan 12, 2018
- 10.00 AM – Breakfast (go
Breakfast (go to pizzeria) (+1 point)
) (+1 point)
how to do that?
veronica route

A

aryanddevil

MC need have all the mood full, and give a look in the phone what is saying, and see what are You missing with some characters, if have doubt, send me your save and I'll give a look. ;););)

Here Brother:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:):):)
I know this but when i visted designated palces i didnt find any collectible there
and i havengt played earlier versions i have started this one only so what abut collecibles mentioned in ear;ier versions

A

aryanddevil

After restart the game and load the save file, i missing the "Health Club" on the city map. Who is it? What can i do? :confused:
Wake up early at 6 and go to rooftop talk with mom till she tells you veronica goes to heath club now you can have access to health club

A

aryanddevil

you can find all cosplay if you unlock that place like park, cafe here is the walk through go to page 3 there is the details of cosplay
I have walkthrough and i have unlocked places life cafe book store club but didnt find any collectible

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Can someone share a post about how much achievement we've should do on 0.75b version?
Yesterday i just finished 0.71b, so if not many changed, i'll take the game on later version

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
please, can somewhrere help?
i can't see the telephone, because my monitor is too smal :(

i found the briefcase and can go to the office, but it's lokked...
i can't see mom, only in the smal picture...

Jimking

May 18, 2018
Can someone help me? Im at Neon with veronica without panties, and i cant go farther because it is locked.
How can i raise the smiley face with sunglasses?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes