DnDfan

Apr 1, 2018
Someone help me, I do not know how to unlock the theater on the map.
IIRC you don't unlock it on the map; use your phone to text Ashley on Saturday between ... whatever time listed, you will meet her at the theater automatically. See walk though on 1st post for more details, especially on how to handle date. Hope that helps.

Reactions: roqui

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
@Faerin Thanks, Amigo, for share the pic with Us ;););) ------- Sophia wants to continue training in the sauna, and MC doesn't complain :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 105848 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
JACKPOT!!XD:p:closedtongue::heartcoveredeyes:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hello
i play version -v0-7-5b
i m stuck on 90% whit general progres
missing 9.achievement
what most i do to open this achievement

thx
Go to the Movie Theater, and answer the Quiz, here are all the answer, in the PDF:
Someone help me, I do not know how to unlock the theater on the map.
Saturday 19.00 hours text Ashley in the phone and invite Her for a Date here are the tips for the answer:

soupcansteve

Jun 24, 2017
I noticed in the walkthrough there is an incorrect answer for the movie theater quiz. The answer is batman not robin when asked about the hero gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. Anyone who plays this and doesn't know their movies may get that one wrong.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I noticed in the walkthrough there is an incorrect answer for the movie theater quiz. The answer is batman not robin when asked about the hero gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. Anyone who plays this and doesn't know their movies may get that one wrong.
Who doesn't know Gotham City is home to Batman!? I don't need to have seen the movie to know the answer, cause I have never seen the movie and I knew the answer...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Both answer is right, Batman or Robin, the same with Gandalf, can be White or Grey, @Faerin did this to help the players ;););)

Mtsgw08

Sep 18, 2017
anyone else have a bug issue when mom walks into your bedroom in the morning. After you pretend to sleep it keeps going back dialogue. Verrrry annoying glitch

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
anyone else have a bug issue when mom walks into your bedroom in the morning. After you pretend to sleep it keeps going back dialogue. Verrrry annoying glitch
Try this solutions, posted here: - -----
I've the right answer, now, and You're right, in my game the two answer was like correct, but, maybe a bug :):):) the right is Batman and Gandalf the Grey :):):)

Dan Sensei

Feb 3, 2018
I'm stuck on veronica when she's supposed to be taking her panties off when wearing a maid uniform for her punishment. Right now I have 56 submission points. How far do I have to go? If anybody can help, I'll definitely appreciate it.

NVM I needed more submission points.

Dan Sensei

Feb 3, 2018
I'm stuck on veronica when she's supposed to take her panties off for her maid punishment. I have already 56 submissive points. How many points do I need? If anybody can help, I would appreciate it.

Franko_j

May 6, 2017
Having trouble with the Veronica peeping scene in bathroom. I now there is a bugfix and everything else, nothing is working for me. However I am starting a new game as I have not played for a while, has anybody got a save early on in the game with the Veronica scene already done. Thanks

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Hey folks,
I’m new to this thread. I usually read a whole thread before I post or ask questions. There is just too much to read here and I have used the search function but can’t seem to find answers to my questions. So please don’t bash me for what I am going to ask.

What does the link for “CG” get you? Is it a different version?

Is there a pdf walkthrough? I have an I pad (don’t know how to use it yet) I can’t download the walkthrough on the OP. I need it for when I am away from my PC.

I have a lot more to ask, but I am playing on my PC and hope some questions will be answered while I play.

I think I will like MOTH.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes