bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
BTW,
If I peek in the bathroom when big sis is in there in the evening, it locks up and I have to quit game to get it to continue. I save often.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Hey folks,
I’m new to this thread. I usually read a whole thread before I post or ask questions. There is just too much to read here and I have used the search function but can’t seem to find answers to my questions. So please don’t bash me for what I am going to ask.

What does the link for “CG” get you? Is it a different version?

Is there a pdf walkthrough? I have an I pad (don’t know how to use it yet) I can’t download the walkthrough on the OP. I need it for when I am away from my PC.

I have a lot more to ask, but I am playing on my PC and hope some questions will be answered while I play.

I think I will like MOTH.
CG is just image extracted from main game
There is PDF walk-through of this game here
but you can use hint function in-game on mobile what to do next.
BTW,
If I peek in the bathroom when big sis is in there in the evening, it locks up and I havt to quit game to get it to continue. I save often.
you have to do that only 1 time to unlock gallery another 1 later on if you got bug then you can re download the game from here

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers and Sisters: In the next version Sophia and Ashley will be the focus of the game, but @Faerin always do more events, and put other characters as well, The Pigeon is waiting some news and when He knows, We'll tell everyone ;););) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------MEGA version 0.7.5b bugfix --- --------------- Walkthrough 0.7.5 (With new informations and Revised) Thanks @soupcansteve and @ecchifan , You was right Brother, the correct is Batman, now I know, my version 0.7.4 isn't the bug fix ;) -------- Mapping with all new characters of this version --- Save 0.7.5 ---------- Torrent made by @dr FeelGood----
------------CGs made by RWaites ----
------------ CGs made by @Benjy ---

tomcat0815

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
After restart the game and load the save file, i missing the "Health Club" on the city map. Who is it? What can i do? :confused:

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
I don't get a call at 3.00 AM to unlock the Veronica path.

Is it maybe because my game gets a bit stuck when i reach the picture below ?
What do i have to do in order to get the 3.00 AM phone call ? She stole my coffee and from what i searched i should have gotten the phone call

A

aryanddevil

Hello Guys can anyone help me out with collectibles???
I am not able to collect it from book store coffee shop and from neon club I am playing version 7.5

Reactions: BDGamer
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes