Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
how register a fake email adress? what to write email claire
Here is the answer: ;););)
Anybody know how to talk to the two sisters as they are both in the house in the afternoon after you complete the checklist?
3.00PM MC need go in the foyer entrance of living room, and wil find both, in the hallway of the exit of the house :):):)

Elssa

May 13, 2018
Hey guys,
is there any way to cheat the stars because i just play with mod

Tranlate by google (i‘m from Germany)

Reactions: icke123

Zero919

May 2, 2017
@Faerin Thanks, Amigo, for share the pic with Us ;););) ------- Sophia wants to continue training in the sauna, and MC doesn't complain :p:p:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 105848 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
yeaaaaah... Sophia gets some personal time :heartcoveredeyes: :firstimekiss: thanks for the pic

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
@Faerin Thanks, Amigo, for share the pic with Us ;););) ------- Sophia wants to continue training in the sauna, and MC doesn't complain :p:p:p
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 105848 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Lovely Sophia getting more screen time is much appreciated. Thanks for the preview Faerin and thanks for sharing Carlo S :)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
thats a very hot picture in more ways then one :heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink:

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018

icke123

Apr 20, 2018
I started the game today. This game is much more complex than the few others I've tried. But it will be fun.
Unfortunately, whenever I peek Veronica through the bathroom keyhole, the game hangs. At least it does not continue in the text. But I can use the phone ... Then the game jumps back into the hallway ...
Has anyone else observed the same? am I missing something now?

egoman66

Aug 26, 2017
can anyone give me save file from version 7.3 please!!!
my old save from old version didn't work on new version

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017

Thank you Brother! for showing us this great pics... I'm sure the next update will be great! thanks again to @Faerin and @Carlo S for the great work!! :D:D:D:D:D

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
I started the game today. This game is much more complex than the few others I've tried. But it will be fun.
Unfortunately, whenever I peek Veronica through the bathroom keyhole, the game hangs. At least it does not continue in the text. But I can use the phone ... Then the game jumps back into the hallway ...
Has anyone else observed the same? am I missing something now?
Actually I have the same issue AND when Veronica is in her maid outfit to vacuum the living room -- it also hangs at the point where she says "No I meant Master! Sorry -- Crap" nothing I click works any longer except the eye icon to make the text vanish.. so have to force close the game and reload --- sometimes --- I can use the phone and jump time back an hour but then it blows out the encounter.. happens almost every time in the bathroom peeking scene or the maid vacuuming scene... cant get past it...

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

katy

Mar 25, 2018
hello
i play version -v0-7-5b
i m stuck on 90% whit general progres
missing 9.achievement
what most i do to open this achievement

thx

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Can't wait to help teach her!

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes