Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In the poll Ashley and Sophia will be the focus, but this time we can expect another event @Faerin always does the best he can to put more scenes for all the characters, when The Pigeon knows something else, We let everyone know ;););) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MEGA 0.7.5b bugfix --- Save 0.7.4 ---- Mapping with all new characters ------ CGs @RWaites and @Benjy --- Walkthrough 0.7.5 )Fully Revised You'll find here: - ---

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Is there any way to hide the dialogue when seeing a picture? Like in other games you have the hide "H" button.

rozenea

Dec 15, 2017
guys a little help in introduction when it say Lets go have dinner first cant find the hot fix help please

kenaneki

May 12, 2018
Hey guys it keeps telling me I need to be a lil more patient before I see sophia in Ashley's bedroom. What am I supposed to do?

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
i just have a quick question for the mom on the cellphone it tells me i can meet the mother in the hallway after taking a shower but shes never there tried take shower at 6 30 am i doing something wrong?

Amalee501

Jan 20, 2018
i just have a quick question for the mom on the cellphone it tells me i can meet the mother in the hallway after taking a shower but shes never there tried take shower at 6 30 am i doing something wrong?
unintentionally you just answered my question, it's probably what I miss in my list (see previous post)

I did not succeed either crossed the mother in the shower

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
well i was reading the waltrought and it seems my love and lust isnt high enough and its at 7 30 that you have too take the shower its confusing that it tells you that you can do it on your phone but if you dont have the right stats whit them it wont work i guesse gonna use the waltrought when am stuck i dont usaly use waltroughts

Jiinzo

May 27, 2017
It's possible that this was answered already (too lazy to find it),I can't play the game because it's just a black screen when loaded. how to fix this?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone having problems with fast_forward (ctrl) ?
I stopped using it in 0.7.5b (previously played 0.7b i guess) becouse it fucks up a lot
- on date with Veronica i got phone and date_point were in backround without visible progress
- game "hangs" a lot with it (need to choose phone or dialog history and repeat scene)
Probably a bug, skipping dialog in any game Unity or Ren'py seems to be a 50/50 chance. My game hangs up for no reason, get stuck in a scene, I have to close out and reload. (Tho this may have to do with my system having memory problems.)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm stuck here and have no idea what to do?? I can't press the option!
As you can see your mood isn't high enough for it. That's why it's locked. Take care of you Hygiene, Hunger, and so on -levels and you'll feel like you're on the beach on sunny day checking chicks through your Raybans... ;)
You want to make sure you do all this just before going out, and take a taxi (obviously the fastest way of travel). You can buy body spray and some snacks, and cigs, at the store if your still having trouble with keeping a certain stat high enough to keep the MC in a Happy mood.

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
Anybody know how to talk to the two sisters as they are both in the house in the afternoon after you complete the checklist?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes