leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
hello, I have a problem with version 0.7.6 since it asks me to check if it is version of 86x or 64x and it does not let me open it

paloschi

Aug 17, 2017
damn, I was able to watch videos ingame with 0.7.5 but somehow I can't anymore with the last update. I have the classic problem of just a black screen and +- controls. The thing is I have all the codecs (klite now, but before had cccp, no solution with neither) but wasn't able to watch videos ingame with 0.7.4 and without any extra change from my end, 0.7.5 fixed my problem.

I give up, I guess I'll have to only watch the videos from the stramingassets folder.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Your reading comprehension is lacking, I spent an hour playing this update... none of the new content triggers except the ice cream scene, for me, with my older saves.

My point was that I did not get to do any of those things that I WANTED to do after playing through the Clair stuff that I did NOT particularly want to play through. Sure the 3 some with Ashley and her friend and bending Veronica over the desk sounds fantastic, but none of that triggered even when following the play-through. Sunday at 3 when Ashley and friend are in her room, "you need to give them some time." Getting Veronica bent over in her maid outfit, fingering is the only option.

This update blows chunks.
You do realize that the reason you didn't get to see any of that content is because you didn't finish anything needed to see that content?

It's kind of like complaining that you went to the store to get something but because you didn't go inside and actually BUY something you blame the store for you going home empty handed and not getting what you went there to get.

Reactions: Faerin

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Everything for me is maxed out, not using cheats, but playing through straight, albeit from an older save. I saw the requirements in the walk-through, and was way beyond them, even playing from a 0.6.X save.

- New Events: 0.7.6 version - 3.00 – Weekdays – Sauna with Sophia (increase arousal) Keep doing it - 3.00 – Weekdays – Sauna with Sophia – 25 arousal (She ask to MC) another lesson in the sauna HJ/BJ +pics, video, achievement (shy but steamy) +Star - 3.00 – Weekdays – Sauna with Sophia – 30 arousal achievement (grindmaster) – Sunday - 11.00 AM - Ashley event -
From my save, yeah she's at 30. Plenty of helping with workouts, Sauna, Saturday fashion shows, and Saturday beach invites.

But when I go to Ashley's room on Sunday... And when I do the Maid bit with Veronica, no option to do the good stuff.

Just Sayin' I played through the Clair stuff which is NOT my thing and why I have not played the past few updates, to get to the Veronica and Ashley stuff, that does not even happen, from my older saves.

How the HELL do you get that from my post? What I want is to NOT have the Ashley and Veronica content be dependent on finishing the Clair content. The exact opposite of linear.

Wow! WHOOSH! My complaint is that vital triggers tied to Clair, that I don't particularly want to have to play through, but DID, and STILL did not get the content I PAY for.
I suggest you go try Big Brother!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
@Tanaxanth = What time are you showing up at the room? I went to the upstairs hallway at 11 am Sunday morning and it triggered instantly.. Hear the giggling and you listen.. Then they text you to start the event.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

Tanaxanth

Donor
Mar 2, 2018
@Tanaxanth = What time are you showing up at the room? I went to the upstairs hallway at 11 am Sunday morning and it triggered instantly.. Hear the giggling and you listen.. Then they text you to start the event.
I'm already past that. I've enjoyed that event. I'm 100% on the update and was still having the trigger on phone. Probably a placeholder like @Anon4321 mentioned.

Figured better to ask :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
My only gripe with this update is the fact that the sophie/ashley event is not repeatable:':)'(. Other than that I loved it...I suppose the gallery makes up for it......completely forgot about that lol

Ximper

Apr 13, 2018
Have you done the oil massage, you need Veronica's panties to get the massage oil from Amy at the gym because when you go to the sex shop they have so;ld out.
Yes and Veronica and Amy are all done. Bend over sex with Veronica and Master/Slave with Amy every evening at 22:00.
Do massage to mom naked with oil and her ass and then i stuck. Yoga each morning naked with end result bj.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
My only gripe with this update is the fact that the sophie/ashley event is not repeatable:':)'(. Other than that I loved it...I suppose the gallery makes up for it......completely forgot about that lol
Yeah it's a one time event. Thank god for that delicious gallery.
I wonder if that's for the next update?
Remember always save before the event :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Remember always save before the event :)
Saving is no different than just opening up the gallery and watching the videos...it was a stupid gripe since you can view the scenes again anyway.:)
Jeez...did I really post 700 messages??? lmao

bahn67

May 26, 2018
Yes and Veronica and Amy are all done. Bend over sex with Veronica and Master/Slave with Amy every evening at 22:00.
Do massage to mom naked with oil and her ass and then i stuck. Yoga each morning naked with end result bj.
I've been not paying much attention to Veronica

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
how f@@k Claire ?
Keep doing the massage and you will get a Tit fuck when Claire's stats are high enough, the same with the morning yoga, keep doing it and when Claire's stats are high enough you get to rub your erection against Claire's pussy, you can try increasing Claire's stats in the cheat mode on the phone, open the phone, click on the man in the hat, this opens the cheat mode and you will see Claire's stats with a + and a -, click the + to increase the stat that you want.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes