Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
You do realize that the reason you didn't get to see any of that content is because you didn't finish anything needed to see that content?

It's kind of like complaining that you went to the store to get something but because you didn't go inside and actually BUY something you blame the store for you going home empty handed and not getting what you went there to get.

What? I went to the store, and apparently they were out of Veronica and Ashley So I bought the 3 for 1 on special, but that only came with Clair.

ps123

May 4, 2017
Hmm, there got another new HTML game named "Man of the House" (Pre-Alpha) by TheSwitchLibrarian. It was out on the 9th June at . Is TheSwitchLibrarian trying to steal the fame of this game by Faerin or is it the same person/group?

BitterDevil

Apr 6, 2017
I gots an issuuuue. Why the fuck is Mike thinking Ashley's a slut cause she likes cock? Most women actually like cock...and sex...sooo, does the dev think that that makes them sluts???

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Haven't played update yet.
I have never been able to peek in on sisters together in bathroom.

Where is the "Cosplay card" thing going?

MrSnake

Aug 3, 2017
Can someone help me @@ Where to find the massage oil? I only progressed the story with mom... havent done anything for the sisters... Do I have to continue with the sisters to get the massage oil for mom?

bgkp

Jun 28, 2017
Hello,
when i am in the scene where sophia takes bj from the player in sauna the games crashes.
Does anyone has the same problem?
Do you know how to fix?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Can someone help me @@ Where to find the massage oil? I only progressed the story with mom... havent done anything for the sisters... Do I have to continue with the sisters to get the massage oil for mom?
Yes you have to progress with the sisters as well as all the main characters stories are intertwined to get the Massage oil you need to get Veronicas panties and give them to Amy at the Gym after finding there is no Massage oil for sale in the Sex shop

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i cant open game on 32 bit system. can anyone help me?
You'll find the 32 bit version here: - - --------------
Yeah! Give a look in the hint in the phone, and You can see it ;););)
Haven't been able to get the saves to work the last two updates. Any help?
Try this - Saves - is working fine :):):) 0.7.4 (228) and 0.7.5 (230)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes