NTRX18

May 6, 2017
hi guys, i cant see the videos again i dont know why, i download de codec and I have media classic. I have window 10. Plis tell a solution.

ibhramgaunt

Nov 2, 2017
This game's become unplayable to me, various different points the text will freeze and i'm stuck, can still open phone or backpack, but nothing else, happens at dinner during the conversation, and during the sis maid cleaning house points. Every time i skip the one that freezes i find another spot it freezes.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
This game's become unplayable to me, various different points the text will freeze and i'm stuck, can still open phone or backpack, but nothing else, happens at dinner during the conversation, and during the sis maid cleaning house points. Every time i skip the one that freezes i find another spot it freezes.
try running it at lower setting or next time hold "Ctrl" it will skip content sometimes work for me.

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
hi guys, i cant see the videos again i dont know why, i download de codec and I have media classic. I have window 10. Plis tell a solution.
there is no need for codec if windows 10 try moving it to a different folder or maybe downloaded file is corrupted sometimes it happen or try running it at different resolution "windowed" or maybe something with the game try re-downloading use Rar for extract.

NetJunkie

Apr 18, 2018
Maybe a stupid question (and maybe because I'm too much a perfectionist), but is there a way to edit dialogue to correct grammar? and which file would I edit? Great game, by the way!

NTRX18

May 6, 2017
there is no need for codec if windows 10 try moving it to a different folder or maybe downloaded file is corrupted sometimes it happen or try running it at different resolution "windowed" or maybe something with the game try re-downloading use Rar for extract.
i do all what you say, but not working, is the only game that give me this problem.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
where do i extract the incest patch into? just man of the house/ man of the house data? or somewhere else?

Ledragosh23

Feb 3, 2018
Happened to me too.
went to the settings(in the phone next to the save/load buttons) and ticked the "Limit frame rate" option, didn't crash since.
i've changed the setting and still crash on videos and i can't progress the game
PLEASE HELP

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i've changed the setting and still crash on videos and i can't progress the game
PLEASE HELP
Don't know if this will help but I use the k-lite codec and I've had no issues playing the videos at their full rate

I use the latest stable full pack

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes