R

RWaites

got a little bit problem here, something like this-
8:00 am,
Mom: Do the laundry
10 am,
Veronica [max everything, star 17 ] : wear my maid uniform ?
Mike: no, not today.

12:00
cleaning laundry wearing maid uniform.

how to fix this?
Are Mike'sstat's sleep-hungeer-hygiene-mood maxed showing overall :cool:

Reactions: LeRescator

dreken149

May 7, 2017
Yhsve you tried
-Changing your monitor's resolution and the resolution in the drop down menu of the game to match.

Ex: If your monitor's resolution is 1920 x 1080, you should set the game's resolution to the same setting.
can only choose 720x400 there is not other option

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
it's for Achievement: Make her Work
If I let her work, it doesn't happen anything at all, man. Veronica's achievement still 97% (and Amy's still 93% - and I have no idea why it's not 100%).

This is what happens when I tell Veronica that she doesn't have to wear her maid uniform and I take her to my room:

when the chore is the laundry:

1) she still wears the uniform in the bathroom;

2) when in my room:
- she isn't wearing the maid uniform at the beginning;
- she's wearing the maid uniform while spanking her/licking her pussy/fucking her;
- she isn't wearing the maid uniform after you spanked her/licked her pussy/fucked her.

when the chore is vacuuming:

1) she doesn't wear the uniform;

2) I must let her work and I can't take her to my room.

when the chore is in the kitchen:

1) she doesn't wear the maid uniform;

That's it.

Reactions: Faerin

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
If I let her work, it doesn't happen anything at all, man. Veronica's achievement still 97% (and Amy's still 93% - and I have no idea why it's not 100%).

This is what happens when I tell Veronica that she doesn't have to wear her maid uniform and I take her to my room:

when the chore is the laundry:

1) she still wears the uniform in the bathroom;

2) when in my room:
- she isn't wearing the maid uniform at the beginning;
- she's wearing the maid uniform while spanking her/licking her pussy/fucking her;
- she isn't wearing the maid uniform after you spanked her/licked her pussy/fucked her.

when the chore is vacuuming:

1) she doesn't wear the uniform;

when the chore is in the kitchen:

1) she doesn't wear the maid uniform;

That's it.
same here. in a save file, it shows not discovered yet. so, does it mean that i need complete more story to unlock?
#BashKhayaGelam:frown:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
An open letter to the author:

Faerin,

dude, I'm in day 227 and the sex scenes with Mom/Claire, Ash and Ash+Sophia are one-time-only events that happened just once. Do you really think it's fair/a good thing?
Please, stop anything you're planning and make them reoccurring events.
Yours sincerely,

a Frustrated Guy.

Reactions: Rb.Elliot

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

Faerin,

dude, I'm in day 227 and the sex scenes with Mom/Claire, Ash and Ash+Sophia are one-time-only events that happened just once. Do you really think it's fair/a good thing?
Yours sincerely,

a Frustrated Guy.
You can replay the scenes using the mobile phone
A.jpg b.jpg c.jpg

Reactions: Faerin

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Can someone help me with Veronica's park event?? I can't seem to trigger it. What do you have to do??
I heard it's triggered by an option in breakfast but it never appears.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Can someone help me with Veronica's park event?? I can't seem to trigger it. What do you have to do??
I heard it's triggered by an option in breakfast but it never appears.
The park event happen the "loyalty Event" with Veronica and Claire on the roof, after which you talk to veronica at breakfast and select to give her a reward.

If it doesn't appear, it could be that you still need to increase her submission and other point a bit more.

and if you are still having difficulty try these saves

Reactions: RWaites

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
From the poll, look like that We'll have another event with Debby, Mom or even Veronica again ;););)----------------------------MEGA 0.7.7 ---- Walkthrough 0.7.7 ------ Guide for bugs solutions ---- Torrent by @dr FeelGood -- You'll find here: -

--------
Doesn't surprise me, while I love Ashley, I am more drawn towards veronica, she's just so perfect.

Reactions: Carlo S

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I have the same problem as @orhan85
While I myself don't have this issue, you might want to try re-install you graphics driver and the directX.

How to find out a problem with directx
Press "Windows-R" and enter "dxdiag" to run the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. Open the "Display" tab to see the status of Direct3D and other graphics components inDirectX. Read the "Notes" box to learn about any errors with Direct3D. If DirectX is installed correctly, it will read "No problems found."2 Oct 2014

kakarottos

Jun 20, 2018
Hey guys,

Just so you all know, the new update doesn't seem to reward 5 stat points for Amy and Veronica due to a bug.
So there's no content beyond that new scene, I will fix this in the update!

For now, if you want to get them to 100%, either use the cheat console or manually edit the savegame.

Thanks for all the feedback!
Release date?

ps. this game is great!

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018

Faerin,

Yours sincerely,

a Frustrated Guy.
i agree, i wanna bang her ass in the kitchen :v , when Claire shows it to Mike. XD it's not completed yet. So lets hope for more sex between Claire & Mike :FeelsGoodMan:

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes