R

RWaites

Can someone help me with Veronica's park event?? I can't seem to trigger it. What do you have to do??
I heard it's triggered by an option in breakfast but it never appears.
She has to catch you going to spy on Mom at either 20:00 or 22:00 (if you are far enough along with both she will catch you walking into the hallway between her bedroom and Mom's then at meal-time next day she will suggest Sunbathing with Mom take note of when and spy

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Doesn't surprise me, while I love Ashley, I am more drawn towards veronica, she's just so perfect.
After the last version, it doesn't surprise me either, everything was so perfect, that I think, Veronica deserves all the merits, @Faerin made her, to be a goddess, I imagine Veronica and Mama, in the same event. Paradise is here :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
btw, when amy's the Vault" gonna unlock? after Claire's path? i cant find anything to trigger that part.
Walkthrough says " 00.00 PM - Amy (Neon) She’s enjoying Veronica’s ass (helping Her tasting Veronica) open “The Vault” "

so when is it? bit of confused here. . . .

Reactions: Nosket

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
After the last version, it doesn't surprise me either, everything was so perfect, that I think, Veronica deserves all the merits, @Faerin made her, to be a goddess, I imagine Veronica and Mama, in the same event. Paradise is here :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
So So True
but let's not forget Ashley and Veronica as @Faerin has already placed the foundation them getting together.

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Me in the next version I would like to see if the aunt is tanned everywhere:):):), visit Claire at night to see if she sleeps well :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:and also play ball with Veronica on the beach:p:p:p:p

R

RWaites

btw, when amy's the Vault" gonna unlock? after Claire's path? i cant find anything to trigger that part.
Walkthrough says " 00.00 PM - Amy (Neon) She’s enjoying Veronica’s ass (helping Her tasting Veronica) open “The Vault” "

so when is it? bit of confused here. . . .
Amy

Progression events - 1 to 3 Note: These will be awarded during events for Veronica and Claire automatically.
Day From To Location Repeat Event
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no This will be awarded during the event with Veronica in club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you talk to her about the incident at club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you trade the massage oil for Veronica's panties.

From 0-10 Hearts
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge yes Meet her while she is working and agree to have a drink with her.
Progression event - 4
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Have another drink with her at Neon.
Progression event - 5
Always 22:00 23:59 The vault no 1. Meet her at her apartment in the Vault.
Weekday 07:30 08:29 Stairway yes 2. Compliment Clare and promise to help her.
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 3. Make Veronica do the chore Claie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 4. Take Veronica to your room and use the blindfold and cuffs on her. Text Amy
Progression event - 6
Buy Dildo from Sexshop
Progression event - 7
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 3. Make her Veronica do the chore Claie gave you (once a day).
Weekday 12:00 12:59 Random yes 4. Take Veronica to your room and use the blindfold and cuffs on her. Text Amy

Snake2586

Jul 23, 2017
Been reading the walkthrough, thanks buy the way, and have come across the aunt Emma events, how do I trigger them? I have been going to the beach with everyone on a Sunday morning but don't meet Emma, and there is no beach on the city map to go there any other way.

Thanks

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
Are there any easier to use walkthrough? The first page one is written in broken english and I already got stuck on trying to understand what it wants me to do

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
Hey guys,

For everyone having the resolution error at startup, these steps might help:

1 Reinstall your graphics drivers.
2 Disable Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.

Please let me know if this works for you.
Doesn't work. One suggestion check Timestamps current version. I Can see all same files and folder in MOTH only difference is Unitycrashhandler. That might work.

Reactions: Carlo S

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Amy

Progression events - 1 to 3 Note: These will be awarded during events for Veronica and Claire automatically.
Weekday 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no This will be awarded during the event with Veronica in club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you talk to her about the incident at club Neon.
Always 08:00 21:59 Health club - reception no This will be awarded when you trade the massage oil for Veronica's panties.

From 0-10 Hearts
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge yes Meet her while she is working and agree to have a drink with her.
Progression event - 4
Progression event - 5
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 3. Make Veronica do the chore Claie gave you (once a day).
Progression event - 6
Buy Dildo from Sexshop
Progression event - 7
Weekday 10:00 10:59 Stairway yes 3. Make her Veronica do the chore Claie gave you (once a day).
Hi, I can't advance with Amy, I drink with her but nothing happen, in contacts still show: 'I should check up on her, maybe we can have a drink at Neon.'.

I seen a post of Faerin about edit save game:
Hey guys,

Just so you all know, the new update doesn't seem to reward 5 stat points for Amy and Veronica due to a bug.
So there's no content beyond that new scene, I will fix this in the update!

For now, if you want to get them to 100%, either use the cheat console or manually edit the savegame.

Thanks for all the feedback!
You know what I can edit in savegame for advance this part? I try in game, but until now not work for me.

Reactions: mpror

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Hi, I can't advance with Amy, I drink with her but nothing happen, in contacts still show: 'I should check up on her, maybe we can have a drink at Neon.'.

I seen a post of Faerin about edit save game:

You know what I can edit in savegame for advance this part? I try in game, but until now not work for me.
share your save file

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
Amy

From 0-10 Hearts
Progression event - 4
Progression event - 5
Progression event - 6
Buy Dildo from Sexshop
Progression event - 7

Progression event - 4
Always 00:00 04:59 Neon - lounge no Have another drink with her at Neon?!

just gone over my head, :(

Reactions: mpror
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes