R

RWaites

Hi, I can't advance with Amy, I drink with her but nothing happen, in contacts still show: 'I should check up on her, maybe we can have a drink at Neon.'.

I seen a post of Faerin about edit save game:

You know what I can edit in savegame for advance this part? I try in game, but until now not work for me.
You havn't done enough grind to get the 4th star

Amy needs to be at 3stars to trigger the vault So this should work Go to
ID5</ID>
<Name>Specisl</Name>
< <Value>?</Value> if the ? value is less than 3 if you change it to 3 it should open the Vault

Reactions: mpror

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I've played each event of the new version (according to walkthrough), including the BJ with Amy/Veronica:
But now I cannot visit Amy any longer, whether with or without Veronica. Can't see in walkthrough any thing, which I haven't done. But Veronica and Amy have each an event marked with " x ??? " and not 100% (Veronica 97%, Amy 93%) (see images).

Amy: upload_2018-6-24_18-10-57.png Victoria: upload_2018-6-24_18-12-27.png
In case of Victoria I need obviously 5 more hearts, but where to get ist (several days played, nothing happened). What are the events I'm missing ?

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
With Ashley 7 Achievements. what is some help?
you mean beach event? if so have breakfast at Sunday morning go to beach take any body with you at beach check on Ashley go to ice cream truck decide to pay go for chocolate ice cream then decide to taste hers.

Reactions: RWaites
Aug 16, 2017
@keimelodie @orhan85 @golkolpol @Adamdfd @troybecks1

Have you tried my suggested solution:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did some more digging, so if that doesn't work for you, can any of you try this (if you're using a Nvidia GPU):

I have tried these and it does not work. The game is still busted, I've updated my graphics card drivers and I've got the latest DX9, 10 & 11. This game was really awesome, please if at all possible roll back whatever change you've made to the game that is causing this error for us!

troybecks1

Jan 16, 2018
@keimelodie @orhan85 @golkolpol @Adamdfd @troybecks1

Have you tried my suggested solution:

I did some more digging, so if that doesn't work for you, can any of you try this (if you're using a Nvidia GPU):

I reinstalled my OS newly installed my drivers. Tried every suggestion written. Tried whatever is written on google for atleast search pages. I dont have nvidia so NA

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
*spoilers* I don't have the words... This 7.7 update is.. kch...uh...*bzzt* ...mind blowing! The Veronica and Amy scene is.. my jaw was on the floor for most of it. I am a huge sloppy kissing/lesbi-friends fan and this has one of the best scenes I've seen in the genre! 100/10, want more love triangle!

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
you need to reach 60 submissive point keep giving her chore watch her at 12:00 have dinner with mom.
That's the thing, it won't go higher than 50. What I do is: Take the chore, Give to Veronica, Watch her do it, Punish her, Dinner, no points gained. She has the maid outfit, started from the begginning, no cheats (regarding relationships) used. I'll just cheat to get her to 60, but seems broken to me.

Here's the save.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Thanks for try help me, @Lollapaloozaa and @RWaites.
You havn't done enough grind to get the 4th star

Amy needs to be at 3stars to trigger the vault So this should work Go to
ID5</ID>
<Name>Specisl</Name>
< <Value>?</Value> if the ? value is less than 3 if you change it to 3 it should open the Vault
I change the value to 3, but still nothing happen, still the same text in contacts too. :/

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hey guys,

For everyone having the resolution error at startup, these steps might help:

1 Reinstall your graphics drivers.
2 Disable Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.

Please let me know if this works for you.
No..... I only have one reolution to choose: 1280x720.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No..... I only have one reolution to choose: 1280x720.
I'm going to try a little experiment in VMware. I've got a Windows 7 Ultimate VM installed that's out-of-the-box. No updates, nothing additional, no AV.. Just a bare bones Win7 install.

I'll put the game on there and run it as it, slowly installing the additional software I would normally use and see what happens. Hopefully I can duplicate this problem.

Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes