lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
and an additional question, i'm now writing the 2nd email to the mother but i always get wrong on the combination of word can you guys give me a help also on this ? thanks

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
and an additional question, i'm now writing the 2nd email to the mother but i always get wrong on the combination of word can you guys give me a help also on this ? thanks
For the second email, choose the following options:

2 – 2 – 3 – 3 – 1 – 1 – 2

I don't remember what the context of the emails were, but those are the selections you want to use.

Reactions: LeRescator

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
IIRC, there's a scene in the living room where Claire is laying on the couch (not reading her book) and you offer her a massage. So you take her to her bedroom and give her a massage. If I remember right, I believe that unlocks Amy talking to you about the massage oil at the gym.

BROO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE EMAIL finally i send the email already,,

but in regards to the massage oil,
The scene that i encounter only is when shes watching the tv and i join her and with a breast open thats it, when i try to do the coach sence again. ashley send me an images wearing the lingerie i bought...

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
BROO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE EMAIL finally i send the email already,,

but in regards to the massage oil,
The scene that i encounter only is when shes watching the tv and i join her and with a breast open thats it, when i try to do the coach sence again. ashley send me an images wearing the lingerie i bought...
You're welcome! :)

Could you save your game and send me the updated save? I'll take a look at it and see what you might be missing to open that scene up.

Reactions: LeRescator

lynxace07

Apr 4, 2018
You're welcome! :)

Could you save your game and send me the updated save? I'll take a look at it and see what you might be missing to open that scene up.
Here bro can you check what did i miss ? :(
Thank you..

I saw some already a save file here in the page but i just want to open each 1 by 1 :(

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here bro can you check what did i miss ? :(
Thank you..

I saw some already a save file here in the page but i just want to open each 1 by 1 :(
Gladly. I'll check it right now. Give me a few. :)

I see a few things you're missing..

1) You'll need to watch a horror movie with Ashley at 19:00. She will get scared in the middle of the night and come into your room to sleep with you. Sleep with your boxers on during the first night, and on the second night you do that, sleep nude. One of two things will happen if you sleep nude.. either she will climb into your bed or she will go sleep with Claire.

Which means you will need to take a bath a few times with Ashley. At a certain point you'll accidentally drop your towel and she will see you naked. Do the bath scene with her often until she falls on your lap in the bathtub. After that, she won't get bothered by you sleeping nude and will climb into your bed with you.

2) You'll need to have Veronica take off her panties again while she is doing chores.

3) You'll need to spy on Claire in her room as she's brushing her hair after her shower. When she catches you, "confess" that you were spying on her.

4) Use the cheats to lower Claire's suspicion. You have it up to 10. Take that down to at least 1.

1player

Feb 18, 2018
I'm still having problems with the animations.
I tried the K Lite codec pack and the separate webm codec but in both cases still no animations that work.
I am running this on an pretty standard Win10 x64 laptop.
If anyone has any suggestions on what i can try let me know please.
It's much appreciated.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm still having problems with the animations.
I tried the K Lite codec pack and the separate webm codec but in both cases still no animations that work.
I am running this on an pretty standard Win10 x64 laptop.
If anyone has any suggestions on what i can try let me know please.
It's much appreciated.
The K-Lite and WebM codecs aren't going to be much help in this case. What I recommend is using Windows Updates to search for any new updates available, including any marked as "Optional". Install those and restart your computer and that should correct your resolution problem.

*EDIT*
Faerin has suggested this as well..

1 Reinstall your graphics drivers.
2 Disable Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I am on 7.7 and have unlocked the all the stars for Veronica & Amy through the slave scenes. I am still missing some love/affection points for Veronica and Amy. Seems like there might be something after that but I can't seem to get anymore interaction between the two of them.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am on 7.7 and have unlocked the all the stars for Veronica & Amy through the slave scenes. I am still missing some love/affection points for Veronica and Amy. Seems like there might be something after that but I can't seem to get anymore interaction between the two of them.
Check the phone for any hints available in "Contacts" for all of the characters and if you haven't already, use your cheats to raise their stats. If you see, "no more hints available" under all of your contacts, there's nothing more to do except to finish getting the rest of any achievements that need completed.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how me fix this this problem
Which Windows OS are you using? It kind of looks like Windows 7.

EDIT

Never mind.. you are using Windows 7.. :)

Go here: and download, then install this update for your OS. Then restart your computer. The game should play now.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
only sharing with amy so not a bad thing just preferred to keep her to myself :)
Yeah, I discovered that after I posted. It's significantly better than any alternative, but like you I'd prefer to keep her to myself, or have Amy as a friend with benefits for the two of you. It's still undeveloped content, but it felt as if the two of them entered a relationship, and I don't like it.

Ithaloh

Jun 23, 2018
man I don't like to complain about things like these, especially when the guy/guys is trying to help people with it, but... this latest walkthrough is really bad, I see a lot of people in the comments including myself lost with the lack of specifications on it, and the bad formatting too, kudos to the guy/guys really, he is already better then me for doing something like that, but I'm a beginner at this game, if it wasn't for that i'd be strongly inclined to do a better one myself, and I saw some pretty good ones for older versions that would be perfect if they were updated :S.

when it comes to these adult visual novel games and similar, I really just want to enjoy the story and the characters so I really like to play them with a walkthrough opened to help when necessary to not waist much time, but this one make me want to have a walkthrough of the walkthrough really

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
man I don't like to complain about things like these, especially when the guy/guys is trying to help people with it, but... this latest walkthrough is really bad, I see a lot of people in the comments including myself lost with the lack of specifications on it, and the bad formatting too, kudos to the guy/guys really, he is already better then me for doing something like that, but I'm a beginner at this game, if it wasn't for that i'd be strongly inclined to do a better one myself, and I saw some pretty good ones for older versions that would be perfect if they were updated :S.

when it comes to these adult visual novel games and similar, I really just want to enjoy the story and the characters so I really like to play then with a walkthrough opened to help when necessary to not waist much time, but this one make me want to have a walkthrough of the walkthrough really
Not sure if you are aware of this Brother, but you really don't need the walkthrough. In the phone, you can go to the first app, and you'll bring up the profiles of the characters.
In each character profile, is a hint, as to what to do next with each particular character. The walkthrough can then be more specific, if you can't figure out the phone hint...………………….Peace!!

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

when it comes to these adult visual novel games and similar, I really just want to enjoy the story and the characters so I really like to play them with a walkthrough opened to help when necessary to not waist much time, but this one make me want to have a walkthrough of the walkthrough really
Like @jaydem is talking, I put in the beginning of the Walkthrough, that everyone need follow the Walkthrough and always look in the phone hints what says there, this game has one year and have a lot of things to do, if I try make a day by day Walkthrough, will have at least five pages for read, and even I don't have a way for do or read everything, We can't forget, I'm doing it for help, but nobody can't forget the hints too ;););)

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes