Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
windows 7
Hmmm.. That should have fixed your problem.

Okay, can you do me a favor? Follow these steps:

1) Open up Control Panel
2) Click Windows Update
3) Click "View update history"
4) Click "Installed Updates"
5) In the search box in the upper right (where it says, "Search installed updates"), copy and paste this in the box: KB2670838. If it's installed already, you'll see it in the list.

If it's not showing in your list, do a search for new updates using Windows Update. Click "Optional" and select all of the updates showing. Click "OK" then go back to the main Windows Update window where you see the other important updates you might need.

Then download and install all of the updates (including the optional updates) and restart your computer.

Now try loading the game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Weird, if I go to the coffee shop and talk to the clerk, I get the conversation option to say I saw her at the police station, even though I haven't. No Debby in contacts even after that. I may go back to an earlier save and redo the Veronica/Amy event but visit the Station a few times as well to see if that makes any difference.
That *is* weird. If she wasn't at the police station when you visited, the option to ask her what happened shouldn't even be available to you yet.

Tagging @Faerin

Maybe he knows something I don't. Never mind. I think I figured out the problem.. :)

EDIT..

Do you recall seeing Debbie licking her baton in the police station? Or seeing a different female other than Veronica and Debbie there?

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
That *is* weird. If she wasn't at the police station when you visited, the option to ask her what happened shouldn't even be available to you yet.

Tagging @Faerin

Maybe he knows something I don't.

EDIT..

Do you recall seeing Debbie licking her baton in the police station? Or seeing a different female other than Veronica and Debbie there?
I would have remembered something like that. Sadly not. I'll check back later today to see if there's any news. Thanks for the help!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I would have remembered something like that. Sadly not. I'll check back later today to see if there's any news. Thanks for the help!
You're welcome. If you'd like, I can take a look at your save to see if there's anything you might be missing to get that scene.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Please help me, I cant get a place called the vault. How can open this place?
Have you sent Amy a text to come over while Veronica is blindfolded with her hands cuffed behind her back in MC's bedroom when she's doing her chore?

webrider

May 25, 2018
I also have that option at the coffee shop and never been to the police station. How do you get stars I am stuck in endless loops everywhere in this game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
That would be great. Thank you!
You're welcome. Give me a few to go through your save game and I'll let you know what (if anything) you're missing. :)

I forgot to ask, which version are you currently playing? 0.7.7 or an earlier version?

Jul 30, 2017
Have you sent Amy a text to come over while Veronica is blindfolded with her hands cuffed behind her back in MC's bedroom when she's doing her chore?
the phone say I should check up on Amy, have drink at Neon.
I followed this introduction but nothing happended. I tried to send Amy a text when Vernocia was blindfolded. But It didnot work.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
the phone say I should check up on Amy, have drink at Neon.
I followed this introduction but nothing happended. I tried to send Amy a text when Vernocia was blindfolded. But It didnot work.
Okay, you'll have to talk to Amy about your master/slave thing with Veronica first at Club Neon. You have to have the massage oil first though before you can talk to Amy about your master/slave relationship with Veronica.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am sorry to say, but i recive same message. This game not is 32 valid
Okay, try this:

Delete the folder you extracted the files for the game to.

Download and install and extract the files again. I have a feeling the extraction program you used might be the problem.

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
does the game seems too be running slower that previous versions for anywone else last version i played was 0.7.5 and just tried it again runs really smoth but 0.7.7 runs like a slug like when changing screens whit the arrows ect m using windows 7

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
does the game seems too be running slower that previous versions for anywone else last version i played was 0.7.5 and just tried it again runs really smoth but 0.7.7 runs like a slug like when changing screens whit the arrows ect m using windows 7
I do what you say, same answer and I used windows XP sp3
Brothers, I may be wrong, but I think this problem is with Save, is the version 0.7.6. try changing to what I'm sending, if it works, please let me know, I hope this helps the two, or try the @ Faerin solution, I'm sending the two solutions - add if want the save for 0.7.7, tell me and I send too :):):)

paulosergio96

Oct 28, 2017
I seem to be stuck, the hint tells me to help the mother with her morning yoga but whenever i try she tells me i should join her and the sisters on Saturday which i've already done tons of times.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes