Ithaloh

Jun 23, 2018
Like @jaydem is talking, I put in the beginning of the Walkthrough, that everyone need follow the Walkthrough and always look in the phone hints what says there, this game has one year and have a lot of things to do, if I try make a day by day Walkthrough, will have at least five pages for read, and even I don't have a way for do or read everything, We can't forget, I'm doing it for help, but nobody can't forget the hints too ;););)
Yea I know about the hints, I guess I put too many frustration on that comment, again, not hating on you man, I think my main thing is the format of it in reality, but may I suggest you to look the walkthrough that you find anywhere googling for walkthrough without putting a specific version you find link of an attachment from this very site of one for the 0.6.9b version (4th link of the search), so you understand more or less where i'm coming for, no need for day by day at all, sorry in advance if offended you in any way, have a good day/evening/night :).

edit: now I can put links (I just made my 3rd comment lol) here:

Ithaloh

Jun 23, 2018
Not sure if you are aware of this Brother, but you really don't need the walkthrough. In the phone, you can go to the first app, and you'll bring up the profiles of the characters.
In each character profile, is a hint, as to what to do next with each particular character. The walkthrough can then be more specific, if you can't figure out the phone hint...………………….Peace!!
I know about the hints, and you can obviously beat the game normally, but you can easily get stuck with some specific thing you missed that the game doesn't necessary tell you, to prevent that I just keep a walkthrough open to prevent that, but as I stated on another reply I think my problem with it was the format of it, it's not that good and can make it harder to understand exactly what you missed or what you did wrong, when you search for a walkthrough for this game without specifying the version the forth link is a walkthrough of the version 0.6.9b from this site that illustrates my point, and show how it should be in my opinion at least, I guess I made that comment because of my frustration with it, but other than that it's all ok :), have a good day/evening/night.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yea I know about the hints, I guess I put too many frustration on that comment, again, not hating on you man, I think my main thing is the format of it in reality, but may I suggest you to look the walkthrough that you find anywhere googling for walkthrough without putting a specific version you find link of an attachment from this very site of one for the 0.6.9b version (4th link of the search), so you understand more or less where i'm coming for, no need for day by day at all, sorry in advance if offended you in any way, have a good day/evening/night :).

I'm not offended, Brother, I'm just explaining, I have no other way to do this, to remake the Walkthrough, with more information, I had to play almost a month to do everything, so I advise, always look at the tips, because in I've also added a few tips, such as (see on Amy's way, or Veronica) but I can not redo this throughout the game, Walkthrough helps a lot in events like Cosplay Collectables, Veronica, Ashley and Mom's Date, and Fashion Show (Mall) or Dr. Matthews's advice, and more things, and doubts we're here to help, no problems.

stuntman420

Jun 15, 2017
Hey you all I need some help. For some reason when i go to open the game it crashes saying something about unable to switch resolutions? Please help makes no sense.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hey you all I need some help. For some reason when i go to open the game it crashes saying something about unable to switch resolutions? Please help makes no sense.
@Faerin's solutions: -
1 Reinstall your graphics drivers.
2 Disable Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Which operating system are you using? Windows 7 or Windows 10?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
@Faerin's solutions: -
1 Reinstall your graphics drivers.
2 Disable Full Screen Optimization:
2.1 Right click on Man of the house.exe and select properties.
2.2 Click on compatibility.
2.3 Disable fullscreen optimization.
2.4 Click apply and ok.
That works for Windows 10, but it won't work for Windows 7.

Reactions: Carlo S

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the warning :):):)
You're welcome. Windows 7 users are missing an update to their OS through Windows Updates. The update that's missing is an "Optional" one, and so people aren't installing it thinking they don't need it.

This is the update Windows 7 users are missing..

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Hi all.
having an issue I've seen reported here but I haven't seen a solution. I'm not getting the start of whatever's going to happen with Officer Debby. I've completed the Veronica/Amy event for this update and was expecting something to happen with Debby but nothing has started. She isn't in my contacts list and their is no achievement listing for her either. I've tried loading a save from the previous update to see if that would help but no joy. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi all.
having an issue I've seen reported here but I haven't seen a solution. I'm not getting the start of whatever's going to happen with Officer Debby. I've completed the Veronica/Amy event for this update and was expecting something to happen with Debby but nothing has started. She isn't in my contacts list and their is no achievement listing for her either. I've tried loading a save from the previous update to see if that would help but no joy. Any help appreciated. Thanks!
Right now, there's nothing to do with Officer Debbie, though she should be listed in your contacts. Try visiting the police station and talk to her. She will be talking to the woman from the coffee shop. She should appear in your list after that. But other than that, there's nothing that's been written for her yet.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
July 6 will come to version 0.7.8, and a year of Man of the House, the new version comes with small and medium events, the events will be these:
Next Debby event.
Veronica beach event.
Veronica night time visit.
Claire night time visit.
Ashley beach event.:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Thanks @Faerin
- "But the main events will be done first, and if have time for Faerin to do all, He will do, if not, they will be done in the next versions";););)

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Right now, there's nothing to do with Officer Debbie, though she should be listed in your contacts. Try visiting the police station and talk to her. She will be talking to the woman from the coffee shop. She should appear in your list after that. But other than that, there's nothing that's been written for her yet.
Thanks for the reply. Any particular time of day to do that? I just paid her a visit and just got the standard conversation about keeping Veronica in line.

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
Which Windows OS are you using? It kind of looks like Windows 7.

EDIT

Never mind.. you are using Windows 7.. :)

Go here: and download, then install this update for your OS. Then restart your computer. The game should play now.
stay not working

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Any particular time of day to do that? I just paid her a visit and just got the standard conversation about keeping Veronica in line.
I don't recall there was a specific time, but try after the coffee shop closes.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Save the game, open the city map then mash the 60 minute time skip until her icon appears at the station, then load to undo the stat damage if you need to (if you haven't locked stats).

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
I don't recall there was a specific time, but try after the coffee shop closes.
Weird, if I go to the coffee shop and talk to the clerk, I get the conversation option to say I saw her at the police station, even though I haven't. No Debby in contacts even after that. I may go back to an earlier save and redo the Veronica/Amy event but visit the Station a few times as well to see if that makes any difference.

Edit: That didn't work either. If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it. I'd hate to have to start again at this point.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes