• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
About char choice , more chars more fettish to implement , maybe chubby char for big girls lovers? A big breasted one for breastfeeding? Always is a "but" the more chars the more choices the more "fan Fight" . More scenes from Veronica? Ashley fans angry or upset, and Claire? The same. It's hard to make everybody Happy, take for example SS , there was an original char named Judy (love that because I'm too in chubby big breasted) but was abandoned (sad face ) anyway, my point is (the more the best) but don't forget the main story.

Reactions: Carlo S

Jahliv3

Sep 16, 2017
Hello, it seems to me that for some time, a bug appeared (failed to load mono) when you launched the game I have a lot to research on this, no real solutions for the moment (c ++ windows update of course)

arup

Jun 12, 2018
Oh, okay! I'll get the answer to your other question. Give me a sec.

*EDIT*

I'm at 90% with Veronica. There's still a few things I haven't done yet. :(

Have you had her do chores without wearing the maid outfit yet?
without the maid outfit .. @ 12 in the noon, yes I have. the achievement section says " 2. This achievement has not been discovered yet"

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello, it seems to me that for some time, a bug appeared (failed to load mono) when you launched the game I have a lot to research on this, no real solutions for the moment (c ++ windows update of course)
I've not seen that one before. You say you've downloaded updates for your operating system? Would you mind if I ask if you're using Windows 7 or Windows 10?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
without the maid outfit .. @ 12 in the noon, yes I have. the achievement section says " 2. This achievement has not been discovered yet"
Would you mind uploading your save file so I can take a look at it for you?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
@Faerin: Thanks a lot for Share with Us, You're the best, Amigo ;););) -
I'm sorry, Veronica, but I'll wake you up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 117865 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Gorgeous. I think MC definitely should be sleeping in that bed after seeing those plump pillows.

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
June 6 comes the new version of Man of the House, Debby and Veronica, will be the main characters, and if Faerin can do everything still has Mom and Ashley, the events will be small and medium, completing a year of the game. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Ashley:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
optional ? windows or graphic card ?
Well, you may need to reinstall your graphics card drivers, but let me check something in Windows 10. I'm not completely familiar with that operating system and how its version of Windows Update differ compared to Windows 7. So I want to verify something first.

Jahliv3

Sep 16, 2017
Well, you may need to reinstall your graphics card drivers, but let me check something in Windows 10. I'm not completely familiar with that operating system and how its version of Windows Update differ compared to Windows 7. So I want to verify something first.
i have the last update, and the last update of cc+ 2010 2012 ect ...

Reactions: Sycho

Jahliv3

Sep 16, 2017
thank you i try this now :)
you are incredible ! Thank you so much i search for hours and hours ... i extract this game with daemon tool :( ... with winrar it's good.. thank you guys @ @

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes