Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And of course, how can I forget!!!
Thanks @Carlo S for being the best community manager I could wish for!
You and your pigeon have done a great job! ;)

And of course all of you providing feedback, answering questions and helping with the translations!
I would mention you all, but honestly I'm afraid I would forget someone.
The "community" that has formed around MotH is really great and keeps me motivated!
You Amigo, is now part of this community, you have always been with us at all times, helping as well, and sharing your wonderful work with us all, and we will continue together because this Brotherhood. can not end ;););):cool::cool::cool:

paulosergio96

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a bug where you cant get your sister to do the laundry without the maid outfit? Every time i select that option she shows up with the maid outfit anyway

webrider

May 25, 2018
Why is it when I play this game after about 30 min is says windows needs update, restart, postpone etc. Every single time about 5 times in a row now. Whats up with that. It only happens when I play this game.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why is it when I play this game after about 30 min is says windows needs update, restart, postpone etc. Every single time about 5 times in a row now. Whats up with that. It only happens when I play this game.
Windows needs to update the security fixes that were downloaded and installed and can't accomplish that when you don't restart.

You can choose to postpone until your next restart, but you'll still continue to see that message until you do.

Reactions: Faerin

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
@Carlo S thanks for the messages about updates and @Faerin for the updates and hard work, the animations are smoother, everything else is coming (no pun or maybe a pun intended :p) along nicely. Soory for not keeping up with the thread, since the weather turned warm I've been busy! Trying to help family with a business!

Reactions: Faerin and Carlo S

Emmanuelle

May 3, 2018
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes