elmsfeuer

Jul 11, 2017
For those of you getting a resolution error message (see attached image) when attempting to play this game, follow these steps to fix the problem.

Windows 7 users:

Please visit this link:

Download then install the offline update and restart your computer.
Works well, thank you

Reactions: Sycho

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys,

@Sycho Made a VERY helpful installation & troubleshooting guide for MotH!
This contains the most common questions and errors and will be updated when needed.
From now I will include this in every download to prevent people asking the same questions here over and over. ;)

Download:

I'll also add it to my signature, if any of you that frequent this thread would like to do the same, it would be appreciated!

8ballz

Feb 10, 2018
For some reason whenever the sex scenes play out, the screen goes black. Like the game isn't loading the video files for them or something. Not sure how to fix it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Installing that didn't seem to fix it. I'm on windows 10, so I'm not sure if the 8.1 solution applies either.

Thank you though.
This should help you. :)

*EDIT*

If you're still running into the same problem, please let me know and I will look into it immediately. Thanks!

8ballz

Feb 10, 2018
I created an exception for the game in my anti-virus software just in case. Was I supposed to do something else after installing that earlier program? The files in the StreamingAssets folder are mp4 files.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I created an exception for the game in my anti-virus software just in case. Was I supposed to do something else after installing that earlier program? The files in the StreamingAssets folder are mp4 files.
Nope, if you've updated your operating system, including any optional updates included, you should be fine. And if you've added the MotH folder to your AVs exclusion list, that will help as well if it's preventing you from loading the game.

If you're on Win10, I'd recommend running the game as administrator as well.

The guide here will help you with any other issues you might run into.

And if you have any other questions, concerns or problems, please don't hesitate to ask and I'll help you in any way I can.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys,

@Sycho Made a VERY helpful installation & troubleshooting guide for MotH!
This contains the most common questions and errors and will be updated when needed.
From now I will include this in every download to prevent people asking the same questions here over and over. ;)

Download:

I'll also add it to my signature, if any of you that frequent this thread would like to do the same, it would be appreciated!
Thanks, added to OP.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes