Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
July 6 will come the new version of Man of the House, the main characters will be Debby and Veronica, if Faerin have time for to do everything, also will have event with Mom and Ashley, completing a year of Faerin game, these will be the events:
Next Debby event.
Veronica beach event.
Veronica night time visit.
Claire night time visit.
Ashley beach event.
Remembering that the possible will be done, and the event that can not be done now, will come in the next versions ;););)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can somebody help me? i dont have a antivirus installed.. but i cant play this game... i got a black screen when game i click play and then the game not responding...
There's a guide on the first page that will help you if you're using Windows 7 or Windows 10.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
alright beat 2 other games i need more options please like man of the house
Well, there's quite a few, actually.

Dreams of Desire, Parental Love, Sister Sister Sister, Dating my Daughter, Daddy's Goodnight Kiss, A Sister's Lust, My Cute Roommate (formerly known as My Cute Cousin), Lewd Island, Dual Family, Daughter for Dessert, Daughter Saga.. And that's just a "small" example. :)

Okay, maybe not so "small".. lol

Reactions: djax

gozer007

Jul 5, 2017
Hello all. I have been playing the great game almost from the beginning. I have played version 7.7 extra but cannot figure out what achievement #9 is under the general section. Can someone please give me a hint? I don't want to cheat if I can avoid it. TIA

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
Hello all. I have been playing the great game almost from the beginning. I have played version 7.7 extra but cannot figure out what achievement #9 is under the general section. Can someone please give me a hint? I don't want to cheat if I can avoid it. TIA
go to cinema there is a cosplay left side of wall click on it give 10 answer for the question search google for answer or refer walkthrough from op for answers!

Reactions: Carlo S and RWaites

drew

May 19, 2017
see what im talking about in other posts?? the same models, the same system of gameplay in all renpy , the same little content , the same unfinished game.... the same .... i msure this game will never be finished , just wait, this gonna be an abandon like big brother renpy creators are trash that's my opinion

Shadow Fiend

May 21, 2018
see what im talking about in other posts?? the same models, the same system of gameplay in all renpy , the same little content , the same unfinished game.... the same .... i msure this game will never be finished , just wait, this gonna be an abandon like big brother renpy creators are trash that's my opinion
I think it's a wrong game thread!

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I hate to break the news to you, but this is a Unity based game. Not Ren'Py.. If you want a Ren'Py thread to complain in, it's down the hall and to the right..

Giraffykins

Nov 25, 2017
Ugh. I can't get wineskin to work. I've tried looking through old posts but some of the hyperlinks are broken. Does anyone know what winetricks should be run on this latest version? Thanks in advance!

native

Jun 27, 2018
i can do what i want, but this doesn't work :(

i was so many times at the neon club, but she spent me only a beer and go back to the work.
finally it tried the cheat programm but same problem.
any idea where my mistake is?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i can do what i want, but this doesn't work :(

i was so many times at the neon club, but she spent me only a beer and go back to the work.
finally it tried the cheat programm but same problem.
any idea where my mistake is?
Not really sure where you are here has she checked out Veronicas ass at the Neon club or have you got the massage oil from her

how can i send Veronica’s photo to Amy ?
You need to meet Amy at the Vault at 22:00

Hope this helps

Larry5168

Reactions: Ruffuss and Carlo S

devin lll

Jun 29, 2018
when i launch the game,i met a problem about resolution,i need help....please!

error info:
couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution.
Switching to resolution 1600x900 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1600x900 fs=0 hz=0)

both window and full screen,the problem happened..

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
when i launch the game,i met a problem about resolution,i need help....please!

error info:
couldn't switch to requested monitor resolution.
Switching to resolution 1600x900 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1600x900 fs=0 hz=0)

both window and full screen,the problem happened..
Read op (1st page) or try updating your windows update

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes